Stalking Charlie

Thursday, April 29

8:37 AM
1st Period - Geometry Class


Diary,

Journal?
Blog.

Well however I want to title this thing, I've got something to say. I'm in class and, in between looking over shoulders to keep watch of peering eyes, Charlie and I surf the web aimlessly, like everyone else. Hah, no one does the work around here. You give students a screen in a computer lab and free internet connection and you want them to go to a learning site?

Hahh, fuck that.

But anyways.

Charlie's across the room flirting with another guy. Touching his leg. Laughing at a joke that absolutely wasn't funny. How many sea monkeys does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Honestly.
I wonder if she can feel me watching her - if she feels the little pin pricks on the back of that milky neck as the hair stands up on end in suspicion.

There's on thing I notice about said Charlie that I haven't noticed before. Her hair isn't naturally blonde. It's brown from the site of her roots. Very faint, though. I think she needs to take care of that. I've got priorities and bangin a brown-haired wallflower isn't one of them.

But I'm sure my Charlie will come through.

God, I feel weird typing this in class. Stalking someone in real life is a little stranger than just talking about it...

3:25 PM
Home, sweet home.


Jesus Christ, that girl walks fast. It's hard enough to trail her behind plumes of speed dust without her readjusting her bag and looking over her shoulder every five seconds. Who needs to readjust their bag so often?! Only a crazy person, that's who.

I bet she has drugs in that bag. Or guns.

Secret Agent-type shit.

But I guess this whole stalking business won't be so hard afterall, since the blonde haired lass lives next door to me. Did I forget to mention that?

I guess I did.

Every night, I play my music so loud, the other neighbors can't stand it. A couple times, we've had some knocks on our doors (be it the police or the neighbors with the balls enough to confront us themselves. The latter is few, by the way) but Charlie's family hasn't ever complained. It's so strange how people can be so tolerant of something so annoying. Maybe I'll have to play my music louder, then. I won't even listen to it - I'll just wear earplugs and let everyone else enjoy the blaring sounds of drums, guitar, and senseless screaming.

Aside from being boring people who never complain, there's one other thing that's unfortunate about living next to Charlie and her family.

You know those movies, where the dumb busty bimbo comes home from whatever place she's been to that day and decides its high time to get into some smokin' see through jammies? The woman's window is always open. No curtains or anything, and blinds wide open so the whole world can see her in her underwear through some tall or fancy mirror. It's great for artistic movie scene angles apparently (I said artistic, not original, but - hey - I'm no movie critic) but the act is still incredibly stupid.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it seems that Charlie loses a point in the stupid category because she doesn't do that. Fortunate for her and whatever smarts she has. Unfortunate for me and the wee hours when I'm bored and... lonely.

So unfortunate.

-Max