Status: In the Process of being Finished

A Secret Among Friends

His Birthday Suprise

intro: its Billie & Andrea's 18
birthday. When you turn 18 its supposed
to be the best right?

Billie has been taking diet pills for the past
2 week, and its been totally wreaking his life.
He has been moody, withdraen, and worst of all
dizzy and hungry. Andrea is so worried about
the way he has been acting , even Angie and George are
getting suspisous.

Later at their suprise party, Billie is found, passed out
on the bathroom floor, due to a stop of the heart. Then Billie is carried off to the hospitial and dignosed with bulimia.

Setting: 1993 in Beverly Hills, California

Story: That morning....

The loud and annoying alam clock rang out.
He turned his body over, putting the pillow over
his face. He got up as he heard a voice outside his
door. Walking over towards the mirror.

His thoughts.
"I couldnt help but to look at my reflection
it haunts me.
I wish i would looke like
one of those male models
insted of a beautiful mistake.
oh gosh, their just so.....
perfect!

"Billie, mom said get down here now", said Andrea
from downstairs. "Coming!, just a minute, yelled Billie
He went to his closet. Hoping to find a pair of jeans that
would fit. He slid the jeans on, the hardest part was finally getting them to button. "Damn" he said. He went
back over to his closet, then looked back at the clock. It
was getting late, so he grabbed a pair of sweats and his
backpack and jetted down stairs.
"So nice of you to join us, Billie", said his mom
"Sorry i was looking for something to wear" he said.
"Your not wearing that, are you?", asked Andrea. Billie shot
his little sister a dirty glance. "Yes i am, do you have a problem?", said Billy. "No, but you do.", said Andrea. "Allright thats enough", said their mother. "Thats allright, Billie, just hurry up and eat or you guys are gonna be late", said their mom. Billie looked at the large amounts of food on his plate. His stomach was churning, a wave of nausua came over him, he felt like he was gonna pass out; right there on the dinner table. He wanted to push off the plate and let it shatter all over the floor, food was his enemy. "Thanks", he said with a half smile. He started to fumble with the eggs on his plate. "Billie, how come you not eating breakfast", said Mercedes their mom. "Huh?", Billie said as he snapped back into reality. "He is probably just worred about the volleyball game", said his father Peter. "Are you nervous about the volleyball game today, cause you know you dont have to play, baby.", said Mercedes. "No, im not, i just have a lot on my mind right now", he said. "Come on were gonna be late!", yelled Andrea. "Bye", he said. " Bye", his parents said back.

*back home*

"You know he didnt even eat his breakfast", said Angie. "I think something is bugging him", she said. "Relax, its probely nothing", said George. "He is a teenager, something is allways bothering a teen", he said with a small laugh. The truth was Angie was right, something is bothing Billy, but would could it be...

*back at school*
"Hey Billie",yelled Tori. "Hey", he said as he stuffed a textbook in his locker. "So how are you this morning", she said so cheery. "Fine, i wish everyone would stop asking me!", he yelled as he slammed his locker. "Jeez, Billie, im sorry ok", Tori said as she rolled her eyes. Tori walked off, leaving him behind. "Tor!, look im sorry its been a really bad morning", he said. "Its ok, pretty soon your'll be 18 and all your problems will be erased", she said. Billie looked at her like she was on some kind of drug, she sounded like a fairy godmother, too bad she looked like Tinkerbell instead.

Billie and Tori were completly late to class as the bell rang loud and clear. Billie almost tripped coming into class, Andrea shot him a 'your weird' look as she opened her binder. Billie sat behind Kelly who was talking to Brenda about Valerie, (as if Valerie cared). Billie was jotting down today's agenda in is agenda book, intil the morning announcements came on. "Good Morning West Beverly High, David Silver here, loud and clear", he said. "Attention, seniors- class photos are coming around the corner- so look your best!" "That will be all now! "Have a good morning". Billie hung his head in shame as he looked down and around at the other students how they looked like models and he looked like a couch potato. Just then the teacher came in. "Allright class today were going to finish up our disecting expirement", Mrs. Kron said. Billie sat by Tiffani as she pulled the lid off of the container. Formadihide and dead pig filled the room. The stinky stench struck Billie so hard that time and time again he had to go out of the class to get some air. Billie and Tiffani grabbed their equpiment and made a die cut line down the center of the pig. As soon as Tiffani broke the ribcage, she ribbed open the pig's stomach and cut the heart out. "Oh my god!" Billie yelled as he put his hand over his mouth. Tiffani looked puzzled, "Whats the matter?"