Status: Update Coming Today-July 7th

Songs Like This

Prologue

Daniel Spencer

His name made me cringe. He was the reason for all of my pain. He was the reason I was depressed for an entire month.

That month, so many tears were shed, so many tissues were used, and so many comforts were issued toward me.

He did what every girl fears in a relationship. He cheated on me. I should have seen it coming. I should have been thinking. Why would the star basketball player want me? I was just plain old Alexis Johnson. I wasn't part of any sports team. I wasn't flaunting myself on the sidelines in a short skirt and pom-poms in hand. I wasn't the best at anything. I was just...myself.

But he didn't want me. No, he wanted Jenna Brown. He did the most cliche thing any guy could do. He dumped me for the blond head cheerleader.

She didn't want him though. Even though they were together now, you could tell she wasn't completely satisfied. She wanted better than Daniel. She wanted the best.

And the best happens to be Nick Jonas. My target for revenge.

Nick Jonas; the big man on campus. Captain of both the baseball and soccer teams, the most popular games at my school, Adams High School. He is also the biggest player of the school, going out with almost the entire 11th grade female population, never keeping a 'girlfriend' for more than two weeks.

After my month of pain, I decided that I shouldn't be crying over someone who obviously doesn't and never wanted me. At the end of that month, I transformed myself into someone who would appeal to guys like Daniel and Nick. I transformed myself into someone more like Jenna Brown, clad in the horrid maroon and white short skirt and pom-poms in hand.

After that month, school was starting up again and I had my plan all set up.

When school finally started, Nick Jonas and Daniel Spencer will never know what hit them.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter is up!
So glad to be back writing :) But it's back to school for me tomorrow :/ Only for two days though, then I'll be writing more frequently!
Leave feedback please :)