Status: Update Coming Today-July 7th

Songs Like This

One

I was in my dark room, curled up in my bed when I came up with my idea of revenge. I wanted to make him suffer like I was at the moment. I wanted to have him see what he was gonna be missing out on.

My friend Miranda was surprised when I called her up that day. Surprised when I asked her to meet me at the food court in our mall. Surprised when I told her I had a plan.

I got a new wardrobe, courtesy of my mother. Mind you, she had no idea of my little scheme. She would have never let my go through with it if she did. Miranda was alittle taken aback when I told her. She said it was a bad idea. That I would get caught and someone would figure out what I was doing. But when I told her what happened on the night of our breakup, she took it all back. She said she'd help out if I needed anything, but nothing major. She was still on edge with the whole concept but I would ease her more into it later on.

Bags of skirts, dresses and all different types of shirts later, I was behind the wheel of my car, ready for the first day of school tomorrow. Ready to face Daniel for the first time since our breakup. Ready to see Jenna, the skank that stole my boyfriend that I was glad wasn't mine anymore. But most of all, ready for my plan of revenge to begin. I was ready for Nick, hopefully.

[REVENGE]

I stepped out of my bathroom, steam from my shower cascading out into my room that was scattered with articles of clothes everywhere. I was still trying to set my mind on an outfit to wear tomorrow. I needed to wow everyone. I needed my outfit to say I was happy with my life, that I was fine without Daniel, which I was.

Looking through the clothing I spotted a floral white sundress I had gotten at one of the various stores I had visited today. My eyes scanning it up and down to make sure it didn't have a thing wrong with it. Finding nothing, I set it down, away from the mess of clothes I would need to clean up later before I got into bed, which needed to be soon if I wanted to look my best tomorrow. Roaming my eyes around my room I saw the bags I had gotten today and stuffed the remaining items into them, deciding that I would put them in my closet some other day.

Changing into my pajamas and putting my hair up in a messy bun, I pulled back the sky blue comforter and placed myself in to the bed, my body molding into the mattress, placing my head on top of the pillow. Reaching over, I came in contact with my lamp and found the switch. Turning the light off, my gaze met the dark ceiling. It was the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

[REVENGE]

I woke up to my alarm beeping loudly into my ear. Days like these I wish I could wake up to the quietness of my house or the sun seeping in through the curtains. But it wasn't light outside yet and if I woke up on my own, school would have started hours ago.

Moving my hand from underneath the covers, I slammed my palm over the clock and the beeping stopped. Opening my eyes up, I was met with the dark ceiling again. Looking at the clock beside me, the red digits read 7:00, telling me it was time to get up, now.

Throwing the comforter off, my feet came in contact with the cold wooden floor. Why my floor was cold in August was a mystery to me, but I had no time to question. Getting up off my bed I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the sink. Splashing water onto my face I looked up into the mirror, happy to see my glowing reflection. I began doing all of what I needed to do in the bathroom before going back into my room and slipping my dress over my head, making sure I didn't mess up my perfectly tousled curls. Grabbing my bag and slipping on my shoes I headed out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

I saw my mom in the kitchen, reading the morning paper, her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose, a cup of coffee in one hand. She glanced up at me, giving me a small smile and a 'good morning' before she averted her eyes back to the news going around the city. Spotting the keys on the counter, I snatched them up and headed for the door. Shouting a goodbye I was off.

Slipping in the car, I placed the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life. Looking in the back of me, I backed out of the driveway and drove down the street, ready for the first day of a new year at Adams High School. Today was going to be a good day.

[&&]

I felt like all eyes were on me when I drove up to Adams High. Freshman were staring in awe at the shiny car passing by, sophomores were gawking, wondering why some of them couldn't drive yet, juniors were looking the other way, pretending they didn't care, and seniors were looking over in confusion, wondering if the class had just gotten a new student.

I had a smile plastered across my face from joy. I parked near the entrance and grabbed my stuff after turning off my car and tossing the keys in my bag. Opening the door, I stepped out, one leg after the other. Making my way toward the front doors of the school and passed the eyes of my classmates, I clutched onto the handle and opened the door. My smile soon fell.

Twenty feet away stood none other than Daniel Spencer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's not a new chapter I just did some editing, nothing major
Comments would be very much appreciated please :)