Status: Slow updates

Love Struck

Note Passing

Cole and I broke the kiss just as Luna came back and sat down. "So, what'd I miss?" She asked, grinning.

"Nothing." We both muttered.

After we finished eating, we headed back to school. For the rest of the day, I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Cole and I passed notes all through Study Hall. Our Study Hall monitor, Mr. Chauncey, was really awesome and he didn't care about note passing.

Are we going out now? I scrawled the question down and handed the paper to him.

Do you want to?

Only if you do.

He chuckled and shook his head when he read that.

I really would like to but I'm leaving the decision up to you, Shortstack.

Then… I guess we're going out now.

You guess?

If you want to.

He laughed again.

I already said yes.

Okay. So we're going out.

Okay.

What do you keep laughing about?

Nothing. I just think you're cute.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when I read that, and smiled. I had to think about what to put next.

I'm not good with compliments.

Well, get used to them, Shortstack, because you're going to be getting a lot of them now.

I smiled. I was about to reply when the bell rang.

Cole and I were both headed to Art class when I grabbed his arm. "Cole… Do you want to be open about this?" I asked quietly.

"About what?"

"This. Our relationship." I sighed. "What I mean is, do you want anyone to know we're dating? Because, I don't mind but I'm willing to keep it a secret if you want to."

He cupped my face in his hands. "Aiden, I love you. I know I just met you, but I love you. You're mine and I want everyone to know it." He smiled and kissed me softly. When he broke away he grinned at me. "You're so cute when you blush." This made me blush more.

"I… I love you too." I said, not sure what else to say. No one had ever said anything like that to me before and I definitely didn't expect to hear it from Cole. I started to worry a little. Was he serious about what he just said? Was he just trying to get me into bed? There were so many questions running through my head that didn't have answers.

He smiled and took my hand. "C'mon. Let's go to Art class."

I nodded and we headed toward the Art room.

The bell rang, meaning we would be late, but Mr. Morris was really cool. If we were in the room within the first 5 minutes of class, he wouldn't give us a late pass. We were only a few seconds late, anyways.

Mr. Morris was one of those guys who never left the 60's. He was all for peace, and protested the Vietnam War when he was in his teens. He was at the very first Woodstock Festival. Sometimes, he would tell stories about the 60's, but no one knew which parts were true and which parts were generated by all the psychedelic drugs he supposedly did when he was younger.

Art class went by pretty quickly, as it always did. When the last bell rang, Cole turned to me and said, "You want to hang out for awhile?"

"Yeah. Sure." I said with a smile.

He took my hand. "C'mon."