The WolF Girl

Chapter 1...Lizzie's Beginning

I woke up still tired and could feel the grip of sleep pulling on me but i knew i had to wake up i couldnt stand the weird dreams i was having they didnt make sense. So as i sit up in bed and try to figure out what the dream could possibly mean and why i had the same one every night like a rerun of a t.v. show series. i was interupted in mid thought and a tad startled by the tapping on the door, but then i hear my mums sweet loving voice from the other side. "Lizzie darling if you dont hurry up you'll be late for your first day". Rats i had forgotten about that. I am starting at a new school today unfortunetly papa's job forced us to have to move and leave my beloved life and friend behind and start a new life >.< i hated it but nothing i could do so might as well make the best out of it. so i hurried to get ready makn sure i looked my best and of course wore my mcr shirt bein theyre the best band in th world and had my lucky gerard bracelet with my and grabbed my ipod and jetted down the stairs i hit the top stairs and could smell mums bacon and eggs <3 i smiled and sat down at the table to eat i didnt hurry cause i didnt want to go but i knew if i moved slower mum would be on my case so i ate and quickly washed the dishes and we walked out to get in the car. most of the ride was quiet as i watched out the window of kids walking to school they looked happy i hoped that i could be that happy at this school. we arrived at the school parking lot and i quickly took a last look in the mirror and looked down. "lizzie dont worry they will love you whats not to love sweety, everything will be fine" she hugged me tight and i got out and headed into the school after i went and got my schedule from the guidance office i headed off to find my class. this schedule was so confusing i studied it hard while i walked down the hallway all of a sudden i ran into someone and ended up on the floor i looked up to see a cheerleader giving me the meanest glare ever i swear she was looking into my soul and tearing it apart in her mind i quickly apoligized... ' i am soo sorry i wasnt looking are you ok' i extended my hand to help her up but she smacked it away "you stupid emo freak honestly stop thinkn of how pathetic your life is and watch where the hell your going" she glared at me once more and walked down the hallway. as i was picking up all my stuff a shadow became over me i looked up to see a two girls one with whitish blonde hair and snakebites and the other mixed and pretty they both got down to help me with my stuff when we were done i thanked them and the girl with snake bites said to me "hey i'm jessica but my friends call me jess and this is marsella but she goes by marse" they gave me a kind smile and offered to help me with my classes. i had a good feeling about them i hoped i had found some friends here they had me sit with them at lunch when i took my tray up i turned to see the cheerleader i had ran into earlier she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side "pay back for knockn me down earlier bitch" she grabbed her smoothie and dumped it all over my mcr shirt i was soo embarressed i wanted to cry. but luckily jess and marse came up and had my back "ya know what ashley i think that your uniform needs alil something" jess grabbed the big plate of mash potatoes we had for lunch and plopped it on ashley's head.. "yup that did the trick speackn of trick thats exactly what you are" we walked away laughin i felt safe with jess and marse. by the end of the day i was sad to leave them we exchanged numbers and departed i hurried to the car and got it mom asked what happend to my shirt i just said "i spilled something" not wanting her going into the school and makin a scene about it so we left it at that mum took me home then got ready for work i sit thinkn wow the day was weird .... over the next couple of months at my new school were pretty good me jess and marse hung out alot after school and listened to mcr we had so much in common i couldnt believe it :D but little did i know life was about to take a twist for the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
Working on the next chapter hope you enjoyed this one :D my bestie lizzie was my inspiration on this :D