Status: ........

The Beginning of Us

Chapter 1 pt.1 Council Meeting

Francois and I walked side by side, our linkage never being broken as we went through modern day New York. I kept a regular speed, a human speed. It wasnt comfortabe for my kind. Francois the youngest of the both of us always had trouble with it. I could see him out of the corner of my eye walking in an uneven pace.
"Relax," I whispered to him, but not so much a whisper but a breath. His steps slowly but surely came together in harmony. In almost a tone that resembled the humans.
We were on our way to the news station to announce the existence of our kind. " Are you sure about this? " Francois said still staring forward. Even behind his cold tone I could hear nervousness. To be serious I really wasnt sure about this. What I was about to attempt was a very risky act to be attempted by a vampire, even of my kind .Wtih ever step I felt the beating heart that I never had skip. I honestly felt hesistant and unsure , what was I about to start ? What was I about to begin?

Two weeks later, I and others other originals like myself gathered for a council meeting.
" I gather you have a good reason for calling us here Fatimah?" Nicholas said plainly,nearly fading out his last word spoken. He quickly then bowed his head in both embarrassment and shame.
" I must not have made it clear to all of you including, you, Nicholas. I have changed y name to fit the modern world. It is no ong Fatimah, but Natalia. Faites je me fais comprendre?"
Everyone bowed their heads in agreement, and I was the one with the power,
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have any questions about that diferent language being spoken or just want to make any suggestion dont be afraid to come forward and say them.