I Left My Conscience

To Hands Between Legs

Lacey knew exactly what she was doing, and she didn’t care what anyone thought if they were to find out. It’s not like it was going to go any further than this. Lacey knew when to stop because being in control was something that she had worked very hard to achieve. She sometimes thought about giving up that control—especially now.

At this very second, Lacey was pressed tightly between a wall and a body. Their faces were pressed together just as intimately as the rest of their bodies. The pair’s breathing seemed louder than it actually was in the quiet area. They had only been like this for several minutes, and already they were starting to sweat. The closeness of their bodies and the temperature of the small room, which was actually a closet, had made them feel uncomfortably warm the moment they set foot in the room. But the temperature had been the last thing on their mind as his hands had slipped under Lacey’s shirt and Lacey’s hands ran up his arms, their mouths pressed together tightly.

Lacey didn’t like to think of herself as groupie. She’d never gotten this far with a band member before—but that was mostly because she never tried. She wasn’t even sure how this had started. They had just been talking and then the next thing she knew he was pulling her into a closet. For some reason, Lacey didn’t even mind that he was probably using her to get some action.

Just as he was about to pull her shirt up and off, the door to the closet flew open.

“I found Jeph!” a man yelled as Lacey pushed Jeph away quickly. She was embarrassed to be found in this situation and she could feel her cheeks burn.

“What the fuck, Bert?” Jeph asked, staring at the man who was laughing in the doorway of the closet.

“We’re leaving for some club or bar or whatever the fuck it is,” Bert said. He glanced at Lacey before looking at Jeph. “Sorry I interrupted, by the way.”

Jeph shook his head before looking back at Lacey.

“Do you want to come?” he asked her. She was still embarrassed and hesitated before nodding her head.

It wasn’t actually like Jeph to make out in a closet with some girl he just met after a concert, but something about her just made Jeph feel like she was someone worthwhile. He knew she wasn’t just some groupie. She had only been talking to him and before either of them knew it, he had leaned forward to kiss her softly. He had felt her tense up at first, but it didn’t take long before she had relaxed.

He took her hand as they followed Bert out of the closet. He barely knew her but he felt some sort of connection with her and he wasn’t letting her get away before he found out if she was someone worth his time.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will only be 7 chapters to this and expect them all to be short. The chapter title doesn't exactly match this, but I picked out the chapter titles before I started writing. All of the titles are coming from the song 'XO' by Fall Out Boy.
I'll try and update as soon as I can-- this is the only part that I've written so far.
Feedback is appreciated.
~Sally