Status: Active-ish

Your Love Is a Lie

You can tell me that there's nobody else

Ritienne sat comfortably next to Bill on the airplane. She tried to stay out of the way as much as possible, since they were filming for Tokio Hotel TV. She watched out the window and heaved a long sigh at the clouds. It seemed so surreal. Here she was on a plane to Rome, Italy, with the one and only Tokio Hotel. She thought back to what had happened only a hour before.

Ritienne was returning home from work. Oddly Greg's car was in their driveway.

"I thought he was working..." She said more or less to herself. She looked at her spot in the driveway and saw her sister's car. "Odd..." She pulled in along the street and turned off her car. It had been a long time since she had gotten a half day at work.

She made her way up to the door and could hear music blasting through the semi open windows. She noticed the door was unlocked which made no sense to her. She crept inside and saw tee shirts lying in the middle of the living room. Soft giggles were heard coming from her and Greg's room. Ritienne knew what was happening but didn't want to believe it. She held her breath as she made her way up the stairs and to the loud music and whispers.

After what seemed like a life time Ritienne finally made to her bedroom door. Slowly she watched her hand reach out and grab the handle. Still holding her breath she opened the door to see Greg and her sister wrapped up together in the sheets. The pair gasped as they looked at her.

"What are you doing home?"


All she could remember after that was running to the airport. She was too caught up in her nightmare to notice Bill trying to get her attention.

"Ritienne?" Finally his soft voice rang through. She looked at him misty eyed and quickly plastered on a fake smile. She dabbed her eyes with her sweatshirt and tried to smile again.

"Yeah Bill?" Her voice cracked.

"Don't think about them. They are history and anyone who could ever hurt a person like you is an idiot. You don't need them. I promise." He wrapped her into a hug and let her cry into his shoulder. After about 15 minutes she was ok to talk. "So want to tell me what happened?"

"Well Greg and I were together for four years. He proposed to me about five months ago. Well for once I got a half day at work and came home early, only to find him in bed with my little sister."

"Oh mein Gott. Seriously? Next time I see him I'm going to kill him..." It was kind of cute how mad he was getting. Ritienne heard a snort from the seat in front of her.

"Yeah ok Billa. I'm more of the type to fight. Not you."

"Shut up Tomi." Tom turned around and looked at Bill.

"I'm all for you killing that guy. And sure you've got the height advantage but I'm still protective of you. And if he ever got one hit in. I'll kill him." Tom looked between the two with all seriousness. For some reason Ritienne knew they were both telling the truth.

"Please there is no need to fight ok? What's done is done. This too shall pass and I'm ok. I'll be ok." The twins looked at her with complete sympathy in their eyes. She felt her eyes slowly relaxing. It had been a long day. She leaned her head against the window and just listened to Bill talk to the cameras. He looked at her 20 minutes later and saw she was still dozing off. Smiling to himself he pulled her to lean on his shoulder. Shocked she looked up at him. He played with her hair and softly hummed "By Your Side". Soon she was asleep on his shoulder. Bill made himself comfortable and closed his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its not very long sorry!