Status: Comment if you think I should keep writing.

Love Never Felt So Right

Beautiful

I groaned hearing somebody in my room and opening the curtains. The sunlight burst through my window like a fat guy in a cup cake shop. I tried shielding my eyes with the blanket, but soon that was taken away from me too. I had no choice but to look at the intruder who entered my room.

“What the hell, Janet?” I grumbled. I sat on my bed and stretched. I stared at my sister who was doing the end of my bed.

“Get up.” She said once she reached me. I had to get up unless I wanted to get covered under the blanket. Once my bed was made she turned and stared at me. I noticed her long black hair was in a pony tail. Her dark brown eyes surrounded by light make up. She wore a plain whit t-shirt, gray skinny jeans, and all black converse.

While me on the other hand wore nothing but just plain green boxers and my hair was messed up in different angles.

“The hell, Eth, is you had to get up already.” Janet said crossing her arms across her chest. “Do you even know what time it is?” I just shook my head no

“You’re unbelievable, Ethan, it’s after noon already.” Janet exclaimed. But soon then got an evil smirk. “Yeah, you even missed breakfast and lunch. And let me tell you, momma made the best.”

My jaw dropped. How can they have not woken me up? I closed my mouth and glared at my sister. Her smirk faded and was soon replaced with a hesitant. I started walking forward. Before I could any closer my mother appeared at my door.

“Ethan, don’t scare your sister. And Janet, don’t do that to that again. I told you to come up here for a reason.” My mother said stepping in the room. I sighed. I couldn’t do anything now since I was old enough to know that u would become Alpha. Our werewolf pack was called The Redwings. I know it sounds like a bird name, but we’re nowhere near being birds.

And since I knew that I had so much strength. Sometimes that strength could get out of hand. And as that is, I could no longer play with my sister like I used we did when we were younger. Sometimes being twenty sucked.

“And what would that reason be?” I asked my mother turning my attention to her.

“Your father and I would like to talk to you once you’re downstairs and ready.” She said and left with Janet hot on her heels.

I sighed and started to get ready for the day. Thirty minutes later I was downstairs in the kitchen rummaging through the cabinets for something to eat. I decided I would eat a can of Ravioli. As I sat at the table the rest of my family walked in.

“Hi, Honey.” My mom said walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the head. My dad nodded his head toward me while Janet gave me a smirk and looked at my plate of food. I just nodded my head back and continued eating. Once I finished eating I was about to get up and put my dish in the sink, but my mom grabbed the plate from my hands.

“Thanks, mom, so what’s up?” I asked sitting back down.

“Well, since you’re going to be the new Alpha I want you to go get the girl we were talking about the other day. And then go around town there for a little but. And don’t protest you know why you have to do it.” My father told me. I sighed and stayed quiet. I knew what he meant by, though. The girl that we were talking about is somebody’s kid that my parents’ friends had. They had asked my parents to take her in because somebody of somebody who continued to stalk her or something around that. Of course my parents being as nice as they are said yes.

And as for looking around town, I knew what he also meant by that. Our pack was very weird. Everybody had a mate within the pack, except the Alpha. But as my father once put it, it was made for the Alpha to explore the world and actually see some of the dangers and know the difference between them.

It sucked because I wasn’t much of an explorer. Or a very social person at that. But I did know what I wanted my mate to be like. Long, brown, silky hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and for the attitude to be down to earth, out going, smart, and somebody who can defend herself. I didn’t want a girl that was clingy and always depended on me. That would be the perfect girl, but there is no such thing. At least, I didn’t think so because I never saw somebody like that.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a scraping chair on the floor. It was my mother. “You should get going. It’s all the way in New York. It would take some time to get there.” I sighed but got up none the less.

“Alright well I better be going now. “ I said standing up and taking the car keys from the little bowl.

“Are you going like that?” Janet asked catching both my parents’ attention. I looked down at my black pants and black shirt. I looked back up. “What’s wrong with this?” I asked confused.

“Girls are going to think that anti-social.” Janet supposedly pointed out.

“Yeah, and I can fall of that chair but you don’t see me wearing a seat belt.” I said pointing at the chair and also supposedly pointed out. Both my parents chuckled to themselves.

“Janet stop making your brother change and go with him since you said that.” My mom said sending me a smile. My sister jumped up from the chair.

Stepping in my car and turning it on I noticed Janet in the passenger seat with a big smile.

“You did it on purpose, right?” I asked with a grin.

“Of course! I just always wanted to go to New York!” Janet exclaimed. Then mumbled to herself, “Even though sometimes I can’t get you to shut up” I smacked her arm. She screamed ‘Ouch’ and rubbed her arm.

The rest of the ride was very boring to say the least. We mostly heard music and talked about endless crap. It took about 3 hours to get to the New York state line. Plus, it wasn’t very far from North Carolina to New York. It was another half hour before I got to the place I needed to be.

“Well, I’m going to go look around for a while until you get done with whatever you need to get done.” Janet said getting out of the car after I parked in a police department parking lot. There weren’t many cars, but then again who would want to be here.

“What? No! Come with me.” I said also getting out. She started walking down the sidewalk.

“No. Plus, you can get to know the girl. You never know she could be the one for you.” Janet called out with a slight wave. I groaned and walked in the doors. When I walked in it seemed that all eyes were on me. Especially the girls. I looked around the room just of curiosity to see any potential mates. None of them sparked anything in me like my father said would happen. I sighed and decided to get this over with.

I went up to the desk and asked for the specific cop my mom told me to ask for. They asked for my name and I told them. The chubby old officer went to a little room in the back. I looked down at the papers the officer told me to start signing before he left. In two minutes he was back with another officer and a girl that look to be around seventeen or eighteen.

She looked around before her eyes landed on me. My eyes burned into her hazel ones. And I couldn’t help but notice how her auburn hair flowed around her heart shaped face. How her natural tan circled her plump lips and cut button nose. I smiled and turned my attention back to the papers. As I signed them I kept glancing ever so at the girl. In my mind I knew one word that would describe her perfectly. Beautiful.

I said hello to them and signed the last paper and handed it to the young officer. I felt eyes on my face from the direction of the girl. I looked at her and smiled when I noticed she had a tint of pink on her cheeks when she looked down.

“So, this looks to all right. All that is left is for Vanessa to get her stuff from her house and then she is ready to go.” The deputy said closing the file.

I grinned and motioned for Vanessa to follow me. She gave a wave to somebody and followed me out to the night of New York. As I walked to my car I wondered if it felt like this to find a soul mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pease comment!