Status: Comment if you think I should keep writing.

Love Never Felt So Right

Name?

You know when you think that something is going to end up bad, it usually does? But, when you think that you’ll win, it actually happens? Well, knowing that I tried to think positive. I knew I couldn’t get away. But that didn’t stop my possibility of at least trying. And who knows, I can have some fun while trying?

“So, what’s your name?” I asked Mystery Man. The boredom was getting to me. And when I get bored it’s not so fun. He took a sideways glance at me from the corner of his eye. It was very evident by the look he was not a happy-camper. He ignored me and kept on staring at the road in front of me.

I let out a hefty sigh, put my elbow on the arms rest on the door and placed my face on top of my hands. I gazed at the buildings passing of Allegany County, New York. They looked like any normal place. I was driven to my house that was to the west of the county. My house wasn’t very big nor was it very small. I used to call it average.

I live on a street called Hillcrest. It is a beautiful street where each house seems to stand on its own little hill like royalty. There are trees literally everywhere. 415 is my house. It looks is the king of Hillcrest, you would know by just looking at it. But I never thought that.

The living room is the first room when entering the house. This room is filled with very lively furniture. Comfortable, tan leather couches, colorful rugs over the bare wood floor, and a large display case with pictures, books, and many memories of friends and family. And I mustn’t forget about the enormous window that, during the day, will let as much sunlight and energy in the room as it possibly can.

I often dream about running and leaving this place and finding my own place to live. Like an apartment. It would be a crummy place, but it would be mine. It would have a T.V., a DVD player, a stereo system, and all of my books, comics, CDs, and my guitars. It would also have just some basic furniture like a table, a couch, some chairs, and my room with my bed in it. That would be very nice.

My room is in the basement. Not much but sleeping going on in my room. It looks cool though. The walls are plastered with posters of bands I like and concerts I’ve been to. And the whole room is little. But it was where I enjoyed the most of my time. Especially, when I wanted to get away from the happy family that was just up some numerous stairs. And I know that I was part of them, but it seemed to never feel like that.

I looked around the room after I finished packing all of my stuff. It wasn’t very much. Just a few duffle bags. The rest of my necessities I had in small backpack. Once I reached the top of the stairs I peered over every inch making sure I hadn’t forgotten anything.

I dropped my bags in front of Mystery Man –he still wouldn’t tell me his name- and looked up at him, since he was towering over me by quiet a few inches. His eyes browsed the bags questioning. He finally got the hint to put them in the car. I snickered and got back in the passenger seat.

I honestly thought about trying to run again, but then thought better of it. It would be very hard to run with a bag slung over my back. Plus, as I learned from the earlier account, he was a very fast runner.

The engine starting up made my toes curl, just like the guy in the seat next to me did. It was a good toe-curling sensation. Which was odd, at least, it was for the guy.

“Where are we going now?” I asked kinda hoping he wouldn’t ignore me now. I really did want to know.

“Around.” His deep voice said. I grimaced. I hate to admit, but he did have a sexy accent. It sounded like he was Latino, which would most likely explain the natural look of his tan.

“Where’s around?” I said persistently.

“Here and there.” He replied. I was getting agitated. And throughout that little conversation, he had an amusing grin plastered on his face.

“Fine then, don’t tell me. I will find out eventually.” I said sitting back and crossing my arms. He chuckled softly.

“I’m just going to pick my sister first.” He said driving the way back he came from.

“You came with your sister?” I asked curiously. He nodded. “Then, how come she didn’t stay with you?”

“She wanted to go look around. We’re not from around here so she wanted to see what she can before we leave again.” He said glancing at me. I nodded my head like understood.

“Did you want to look around?” I felt compelled to ask for some unknown reason.

“No, not really. Plus, it’s already late and we have to be home pretty soon.” He said.

“Where’s home?” I questioned.

“In North Carolina.” I made a ‘o’ shape with my mouth. Since I had no more questions I took out my iPod and turned Through The Pain by Madina Lake on.

I watched as he wheezed by cars and trucks. It wasn’t very long before we were where we ended up in the first place. Mystery Man pulled out his phone and called his sister. From what I heard I’m guessing that her name was Janet. He kept saying over and over. When the call ended he looked like he was about to start laughing, but he didn’t. I looked at him confused.

He put the car in reverse and stared to drive around. I looked and felt even more confused. He finally started to laugh, however not so loud. “My sister got lost.” He said acknowledging my face that was scrunched up. I started to chuckle softly.

When he stopped laughing he let out a silent sigh. I did the same but mine was a little longer than his. I could’ve sworn that every once in a while he would sniff the air. He had his face pointed out toward the windows, both the door and windshield window. When he sniffed again his head snapped in the direction of left side. Standing there was a girl the seemed to be about my age. Her face just screamed ‘I’m freakin’ out here!’. It was hilarious. Mystery Man thought the same thing and he started to crack up. Her head snapped in the direction of the car. Relief instantly spread through her whole face.

She started walking to the car. Once in she noticed me in the front. She gave a small smile. I returned it with a small smile of my own.

“Where were you, Ethan?” She asked looking at her brother through the rearview mirror. I realized she said his name and I answered before he could even open his mouth.

“So, your names Ethan.” I said with a mischievous grin. They both looked at me confused then recognition flashed in Ethan’s eyes. Janet still looked confused, so I decided to fill her in. “He wouldn’t tell me his name earlier when I asked.” I said pointing at him. He swatted my hand away playfully. He grinned at me. He had this sparkle in his eye that I just loved. But I didn’t even know why.

“Oh, Ethan...” Janet said from the backseat still looking in the mirror. Her face held shock, but also she looked like she got hit by a ton of bricks. “Is she the one?” She finally whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! I don't know if i should really continue writing it or not. :D And sorry for it being short. I was kinda busy.