Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Encounters

Oh god do I hate mornings. Why can't everything just start at noon? 

Well, as much as I would love more sleep, i need to get my ass up now.

I throw on my Escape The Fate Tee and wiggle into my green skinnies. Yes, I said green. It's okay, you can be jealous now.

I make Allegra breakfast, grab a piece of toast, ignore my ass hole of a father and leave for school. 

It's only 7:15, so I have 45 minutes to take a 20 minute walk to school.

I get to art class 5 minutes early and take my seat, surprised not to see Rylan. 

I watch as the other students filed into the room one-by-one.

Usually Rylan is already in his seat, but today he wasn't. I was freakin out trying to figure out where the he'll he was. My leg shook under my seat and I tapped my pencil on my desk while waiting for him.

The bell rinds and I really start to freak out. 30 seconds later a god appears in my art classroom doorway. Well, a god? No. A mouthwatering shirtless Rylan? Hellz yeah!

My Eyes go wide and all  I can do is stare at his bare chest underneath a tight hoodie. Actually, that hoodie looks like mine.

Mr. Smith and Rylan exchange a couple of words, then he sits down next to me.

"Is that mine?" I ask.

"Yeah, I mixed them up yesterday. You should have mine."

I look down at my bag. Now that I knew I had his hoodie, I didn't want to give it back. But that's stealing and stealing is wrong. Right? "Oh, do you wanna switch back?"

"I'm, Uh, kinda not wearing a shirt right now." He says that like I didn't notice. "Later?"

"Yeah, okay." At least I get to keep his hoodie that much longer. 
___________________

Class passes by rather quickly. We painted a picture of a dark forest with bleeding eyes emerging from the darkness. Our teacher posted it up on the wall once we finished. 

The bell rings and I grab my bag to leave but Rylan grabs my arm. 

"Hey, come with me." He says. He noticed how completely confused I looked, so he said "Jackets?" Oh! Duh. I nod and follow him.

He leads me to one of the never used bathrooms.

"Get my jacket out." He says. I reach into my bag and get his jacket. When I look back up he's completely shirtless. His perfect abs accent his broad shoulders. 

I kept taking baby steps towards him, until we was only inches apart.

"Jacket?" He asks. I ignore him and stay focused in his unclothed chest. 

Before I could catch myself, I lunge forward and mash my lips into his. He probably has the softest lips I've ever kissed.

Suddenly, my body is being slammed into a wall.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Rylan, wait!"

He snatches his hoodie from my hand and throws mine in my face.

Well way to go Nolan! You just screwed that up. Can anything go the way I plan? 

It's only a matter of time...
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

Comment??