Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Sick of loosing sleep thinking about you

For the rest of the day, I literally mean till midnight, Rylan was the only thing I could think about. Everything about him drive me into a frenzy o fantasies.

The few minutes we talked on IM earlier today didn't last long enough. We talked about Allegra and get this; I told him I cut! Why? I have no idea! Plus, I kinda sorta told him I was crushing on him. He makes me do stupid things.

I decided to skip dinner and just call it a night, thinking abut him the entire night.
____________________

I woke up and realized I was running a little late. Well, it wasn't like I was late fir school, I just woke up later than normal and had to speed walk to school.

Walking to class was normal. People made out by lockers, pushed me as they walked by and s attired once the bell rang. I walked in chemistry and went straight to the last desk. In this class we don't have assigned seats so today I'm just going to sit away from everybody and sleep.

Guess what! That plan didn't work out too well. Today we had a lab on chemical reactions and it was mandatory that every body participated. 

I took a deep breath before standing up and joining he group I was assigned to.

"Okay class, take sample 'a' and mix it slightly with sample 'b'."

I noticed that I couldn't actually stand without he help of the lab table I was leaning on.

"Dr. Jones?" I called out for my chem teacher.

"Yes, Nolan, sweetheart?" She replies in an all-too-motherly voice.

"Can I go to the nurse?"

She nods and signs my pass before I leave for my journey to the nurses room.

But, suddenly, I cant seem to stand and I actually start to stumble over while I tried to walk. About seven classrooms down, I decide to just sit down. 

Technically I'm not skipping. I just wasn't physically able to make it to my destination. I leaned my head back and attempted to go to sleep. 

But like all my other plans that day...it was ruined.

Some jerk tripped over my legs. Like, WTF? How do you not see me here? It's his fault anyways. That's why he's face down-

Oh shit, that's Rylan.

"Rylan, are you okay?" God, I felt so bad for hurting him. Even though he tripped over me...

"I'm fine. I'm so sorry I didn't see you."

What the fuck! Dylan, of all people, didn't see me?! What am I, the fucking invisible man? "Not many people do."

"Nolan," I turn back to look at him. "What are you doing out here?"

"What are you doing out here?" I counter, assume emphasis on 'you'.

"Go kicked out of english." What?! Did he just say he got kicked out? Wow! "Yeah, so you?" He adds at the end.

Looks like it's my turn to explain. "I was going to the nurse. I felt dizzy so I sat here and then you came."

"Oh." 

"Yeah." Wow. What an interesting conversation.

"Well c'mon." He reaches out for me, "I'll help you." he pulls me completely up and wraps his arm around my waist.

If this were any other situation I'd be loving this. Him supporting me, it's sweet, but not right. He should hold me because he wants to. Not because I can't support myself. **

I wake up in Rylan's arms. Yes, IN his arms. Totally bridal style. Again if this was a different situation and I didn't just pass out a while ago, I'd love it.

"Rylan?" I call out for him.

"Hey, I'm takin you to the ER okay?"

I can't go there. They will see my cuts and tell my dad, just like last time. And if he finds out...it'll be bad...very bad. "No" I try to get out of his arms, but he just holds me tighter.

"What?" He asks. I struggle some more but eventually give up.

"Just...No. I'll be fine."

"No, you won't. At least let me take you home."

He doesn't get it. "Ry, that's worse. I said I'll be fine."

"My house then, I'm not letting you stay here."

I nod in agreement, his house is better than any of my other options.

We get to the car and I'm asleep within minutes...

I wake up in Rylan's bed, cuddled up against his chest. This, I can get used to.

"Hey finally your up." Rylan says to me with a smile across his face. "I want to show you something."

I nod and he jumps off the bed and grabs his acoustic from the corner of his room. He grabs a stool and places it at the end of the bed. I move towards him and sit Indian style.

He starts to strum chords to a song that sounds familiar but I don't know what it is yet.

I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you. 
Yes there's a chance that I'm falling quite hard over you...
 

He sings Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop for me. His voice is so beautiful. Half way through the chorus I started to feel a slow tear fall down my cheek.

Once he finished, he leaned over to me and whispered, "I love you." He leans in and gently kisses me. 

It's only a matter of time...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment cause you love me!
And cause I love you too!