Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

I wake up this morning feeling like I'm on top of the world. I haven't felt like this in... Hold on, I've never like this. I didn't know I could feel like this.

Yesterday was a dream to me. Everything went totally perfect with me and Rylan. (He even watched star wars with me!!) Then I came home and my dad was sober! (Which means he wasn't a total ass.)

All those negative times feel like they don't exist. This is officially the end of my heartache. I'm making a new beginning.

I get to school ten minutes early (I walked really fast today) and stand out front with a couple of my friends. 

About five minutes later I feel somebody's hands on me.

Who the fuck is this!?

My only response was a yelp and I turn around to see who it is. My entire body lights up when I notice it's Rylan. "Rylan, god you scared the shit outta me. Your hands are rough." I honestly didn't notice that before.

"Holding paintbrushes for hours at a time." He says in response.

He starts to lean in for a kiss but I move away. Not that I don't want to kiss him, but all his friends are staring. What will they think about him?

"What?" He asks me out of confusion of why I would reject something so beautiful.

"Everyone's staring." I start to blush and I look down in shame.

"So? Nolan, do you want to kiss me?" I get very wide eyed when he asks.

"Of course," I say in reply. "but what about your friends?"

"Don't worry about them. If you want to kiss me then do it."

He seems totally sincere about this. I think about it for a second before leaning in and wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. I put a lot more force into the kiss than I thought, making him the one to pull away.

Both of us are smiling from ear to ear. I snuggle my head into his neck and he whispers into my ear. "Now was that so hard?" 

I shake my head no, not knowing exactly what was going on around us.

By this time everybody was turned to face us, whispering different things to each other. But some didn't whisper that well. I heard some girl call Ry a fag. A couple said 'smear the queers'. (so unoriginal). Every insult that haunted me is now being spat out around me.

Ry realizes what's going on and looks at me to see my eyes fill with tears threatening to fall.

"Don't cry. Who gives a fuck what they have to say?" He reassures me.

The school bell rings and me and Rylan walk to class hand in hand.

We already got them talking. What's the point of hiding anything?

It's only a matter of time...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?