Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

We'd all be condemned

I did the one thing that would hurt me the most: I Facebook stalked. Last week I removed him from my friends list but fortunately, his profile isn't private. Or is it unfortunate....

I scan through his pictures, each of him smiling as if the world was perfect. About ten pictures in, silent tears ran down my cheek. I couldn't take it. I stopped at one picture my heart. He was sitting on his bed with his legs pretzel style and there I was, sitting on his lap, with my legs wrapped around his waist. We were consumed in a passionate kiss. I lifted my fingers up to my lips and felt the hundreds o tears fall from my eyes.

Allegra walks in the room and sees me crying. "Why are you crying?" She asked.

"I don't know." It was the best, and easiest, answer.

"Are you crazy?" I swear I think she's serious.

"I wish I was crazy."

"Why?" She asks so innocently in her beautiful child voice.

"Because then I would have a reason for acting like this."

She stares at me for the longest time. "Big brother, you're confusing me." She started to rub her eyes. It was already 10 PM and she was still awake.

All I could do was laugh. "Come on." I picked her up and carried her to bed. 

She hugged and kissed me and was asleep within ten minutes.

I went to my bed where I crashed as well. 

He stabbed me in my heart. He did it. Rylan did it. And I died. Hold on. Didn't they say this wasn't possible? This shouldn't have happened but it did. I sat there and watched my lifeless body lay still in the alley. Many people walked by but only one stopped. A beautiful lady walked (I swear she floated) over to me. A face I hadn't seen in a while. The face of my mother.

I jumped up covered in sweat. My breathing was heavy and I felt like my heart would beat right out of my chest.

I slowly stumble to my bathroom and took a ten minute shower (which is the  shortest shower I've ever taken). I get out and attempt to make myself 'acceptable' for school.

I hope today goes by quickly and smoothly...

I get to art class and sit in the far left corner by myself. Well I was by myself until I saw a shadow over me.

Rylan points to the seat next to me. "Is this seat taken?" He knew the answer to that so why didn't he just sit down even though. I don't want to be anywhere near him.

I looked at him for a moment, then the chair, then back up to him.

"Nope." I said. "And neither is this one." I say pointing to my chair. I grab my backpack and start to walk away but Rylan grabs my arm.

"I just want to talk to you. I miss you." He said.

I shrugged him offs of me and walked out of the door. I know it was a bitch move but I don't care.

I decided to go to my study hall early considering that the teacher loves me. She wouldn't care. 

I walk to the first open computer I see and immediately go to Facebook. Yes, it's blocked but I know how to get around it.

I stare at the picture of me and Rylan and I just think about going back to that art room and actually talking to him. But why? So he can hurt me again? No way.

I aimlessly surf the web as I wit for lunch.

The bell finally rings and I hop up and go towards the lunch room. But what I saw in the school's courtyard made my breathing stop. Jordan and Rylan had a mini band out there with a banner that said 'I love you Nolan'.

Oh lord. What is he up to?

Its only a matter of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Next chapter will be really long.
It'll be worth it :)