Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

And so.

Rylan jumps down from the top of the bus and freezes when he sees me. "Nolan, please, you have to-" 

"Rylan, why'd you do all this?" I ask, cutting him off.

"Because I love you, Nolan. I just needed you to see that. If you don't feel the same then I understand but I just- I couldn't stand the thought of you thinking I felt any other way towards you." 

"Do you really love me this much? Enough to socially destroy yourself? Enough to get yourself possibly expelled?" I ask, tears starting to fall. 

He places a hand on either side of my face. "None of that stuff matters to me. You mean so much to me, okay? I love you." 

I nod and wrap my arms securely around his neck. "I love you too, Ry. I'm so sorry. I was being stupid and god, I don't deserve you." 

"You deserve so much more than me. I'm just glad you haven't realized that yet." He whispers, leaning down and attaching his lips to mine. 

God, I've missed these lips. 

I pull away with a smile and take his hand. "How much trouble do you think you'll be in?" 

"From the school? A whole hell of a lot. At home? Probably very little." He shrugs. 

I give him a curious look before pecking his lips and leading him off the bus. Some of the kids that are still around applaud and cheer. I blush and press myself against Rylan's chest. 

I feel his laugh vibrate against me but it abruptly stops as the principal clears his throat next to us. He motions for Rylan to follow him. 

He presses a kiss to my cheek. "Come home with Jordan after school?" 

I nod in response, only momentarily worrying about my dad. 

 **********

It's been three days since Rylan did the mini concert during school. Actually, make that three days, four hours, twenty minutes and thirty-seven....thirty-eight.....thirty-nine seconds.

Anyways, it seems crazy and idiotic that I could love him the way I do, but sure enough, as I'm curled up in his lap, I am totally in lobe with this gorgeous boy. 

"Hey baby," I say to Rylan. He raises an eyebrow and made an 'I'm listening' noise, but kept his eyes glued to the screen. "Why did you cone out? Like, to the whole school so suddenly?"

He peels his eyes off the TV and turns his attention to me. "Why have the greatest boyfriend if I can't show him to the world?" He stares at me and I swear his eyes are burning holes into my pupils.

I lean back in his arms and we lay down cuddled on his bed. His one hand traces circles on my arm and his other hand plays freely in my hair. 

I was flipping through channels and I freak out when we pass this very old- think 1990's- movie on lifetime. There was a guy screwing a girl on his desk and from the looks of it, she's not his wife. Nothin about this scene shocks me considering this is lifetime. The thin that catches my eye is the woman they constantly show walking towards the office. I just realized this was the wife. 

The remote flew out of my hands as I threw them up yelling, "Mommy, mommy!"

Rylan grabbed me tighter, trying to calm me down, but all I could do was shriek mommy.

He lets go of me and I jump out of the bed. I just keep jumping up and down yelling mommy over and over again. 

"Why do you keep saying 'mommy'?" Rylan asks. 

I point to the TV but a commercial was on. "No!" I dive for the remote with all my newfound hyperness. I swiftly pick up the remote and press the rewind button (thank god for DVR!) until it goes back to the scene. 

He stares at me as if I'm a very entertaining Disney/Pixar short. "Yes, if they don't use a condom she will be a mommy." He says, using the tone of voice one would use with a child.

I roll my eyes and point at the wife walking towards the office. "That's my mommy." 

"What?" He asks, wide eyed. "Really!?" 

"Yes!"

"Oh my god, Nolan, that's so cool! Why didn't you tell me your mom was an actress?"

"I kinda didn't know?" I say with a confused face. "I mean, she always told me bedtime stories when I was younger, about how she and some friends went to California for a road trip and they were picked up from a restaurant by a movie director who said they had 'the look'. I always thought it was just that. A story." 

As I explain, Rylan goes on the guide, looks it the title of the movie, then does something on his computer.

Within five minutes he had Netflix pulled up on his TV and the movie was playing. 

I can tell he didn't believe me at first but when he saw the name Evangeline Burke in the beginning credits, his face showed complete and utter shock. 

I hopped back on the bed and laid back where I was before. Watching the movie made my day so much better. 

I love this boy so much. 

It's only a matter of time..,,
♠ ♠ ♠
I CALL FILLER!
Yeah, well.
It's something :)

We have hereby decided that Monday is update day for this story :)

We need comments too!
We have 108 subscribers and 27 comments?
It just doesn't add up!
Even if it's just to say you like the story.
Anything is better than nothing <3