Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Never again

Nolan perches on the end of my bed and rubs his eyes tiredly. His hair and clothes are rumpled and he's just too cute. I lean over him and drop a kiss on kiss on his head.

"What do you want to wear?" I ask quietly. He shrugs and yawns. I can't help but smile. It has to be against some law somewhere to be that attractive. "I'll find something for you." I promise, exiting the room. 

Jordan's closet is just as big as mine only his is stuffed full of skinnies and band shirts. I grab a pair of black skinnies and a handful of brightly colored shirts before returning to my room. 

I lay out the shirts on my bed and stare at them. "Nolan, baby, you're gonna have to pick a shirt cause I have no idea who any of these bands are." 

He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. "Silly Rylan. How do you not know who Chiodos is?"

I shrug and smile at his playfulness. "I don't know but apparently you do and thats good enough for me." 

He leans up on his toes and kisses my jaw. "Thanks for getting this stuff for me but can I wear one of your shirts?"

"Yeah but it'll be way too big for you." I warn. 

"I don't care. I kinda just feel like smelling like you today." Nolan leans back up and I catch his lips with mine. 

When he pulls away I go to my closet and grab a black an red plaid button up for him and a plain grey polo for myself.

I return to Nolan and hand him the shirt, pulling my own over my head and and slipping the fresh one over my arms. Nolan hesitates before sliding his shirt off and quickly putting the new one on. Despite the speed with witch he dressed, I still caught sight of the prominent white scars on his torso.

I cross the room in two quick strides and grab his chin between my index finger and thumb. "Nolan, what's on your stomach?"

His eyes widen lime a deer caught in headlights. "It's nothing."

"Don't lie to me."

"It's from a long time ago. You don't have to worry about it." He insists.

"Show me." I demand.

He freezes for a second before pulling open his shirt with shaking hands, revealing admittedly tiny scars. But no matter how small they are, there are a lot of them.

"Did you do this to yourself?" I ask, the words catching in my throat. He nods slowly, tears threatening to fall. "Why?"

"Because this pain helped me forget the others." He whimpers. 

"Nolan, when was the last time you did this?" I ask suddenly.

"When we broke up." He admits.

"But these are too healed." I realize. "Where else do you cut?" 

"Ry, please don't be mad." He pleads.

"Dammit, Nolan! Just show me!" 

He jumps at my outburst and looks down, unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall to the floor. With shaking hands I gently push him onto the bed and examine the angry red scars closely.

Nolan let's my fingers roam over his upper and inner thighs, feeling the raised skin. "Nolan-"

"Rylan, please don't be mad." He pleads, leaning up on his elbows and looking at me. 

I lean down and place a kiss on a set of scars on his inner thigh. A shudder runs through his body. "Why would I be mad?" 

"Because I....well, it was a stupid thing to do. I just-"

"You were hurting." I interrupt. "I understand that." I drop another kiss on his other thigh.

"Y-you do?" He asks with a shaky breaths

Slowly, I creep up his body and kiss him hard when I reach his lips. "I do. Just- promise me that if you're hurting like that again, you'll come talk to me. Promise me that you won't ever so this to yourself again." 

Nolan looks at me for a while before biting his lip and nodding. "I promise."

"Good."

"So you're really not mad?" He asks again.

"No, I'm a little scared though." I admit.

"Why?" 

"Because what would happened if I did r find out?" I question. "How far would it have gone? What if I lost you?" 

Nolan stays quiet for a while before cupping the back of my neck. "You'll never loose me." He whispers, bringing my lips down on his.

I can't help but grab his hips and bring him closer. He takes it upon himself to roll on top of me and grind his hips down in mine. 

I smirk when I realize that we have the house to ourselves for at least eight more hours. 

It's only a matter of time...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Rylan knows now :)
Things are getting better.
I think we're only gonna do a few more chapters and probably no sequel.
It just seems like this story is coming to a close.

I have to give a shout out to sacreligousx cause she knows us so well YO be able to predict what happens next :)