Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Take control

Ry tugs on the waistband of my boxers and starts to rub my hips slowly. My hands start to tremble on his chest. 

"Are you scared?" He asks, whispering in my ear. Instead of answering I kiss his neck and pull his shirt over his head. He smiles at my eagerness and starts working on my neck, slowly moving down my drastically undefined chest. 

Any other time having someone touch my body would hurt but this felt good. Great actually. His lips on my cuts and bruises and scars made me forget their existence.

"You're so beautiful, Nolan." He murmurs. I feel myself blush and realize that this is exactly what I want. He's the one I've been waiting for. 

I reach for his belt and for some reason time seems to slow down. 

Every touch has a meaning. Every kiss holds undeniable love. This isn't just a meaningless fuck and we both know that. 

I undo the button of his jeans and he slides them off his legs slowly. I push him off of me and throw my leg over his waist in a straddling position. 

Rylan pulls me down and attaches our lips in a heated kiss. I pull away, out of breath, and start distributing open mouthed kisses all over his chest getting lower and lower with every kiss. 

When I reach the waistband of his boxers I palm his through the thin fabric. A shiver runs through my body as he moans. I pull off the one piece of clothing that he's covered by and my eyes widen. He's way bigger than I thought.

Fuck. Yes. 

Slowly, I wrap my fingers around him one by one and start pumping. It felt so....good. It felt so soft. It felt so right

So right that I decide to flick my tongue across his slit. He let's out a gasp and I peek up at him through my eyelashes. His eyes are closed and his lips are parted, short solid pants making their way out of his mouth. 

I'm so turned on by this that it's almost scary. I open my mouth wide and stick my tongue out slightly and push my lips around his cock. 

After a few strokes and several profanities, his hand goes to the back of my head pushing it down a little. He wants me to go deeper so I do. It almost makes me gag at first but fuck if I didn't like it. 

Suddenly he sits up and grabs my arms gently as if I'd break, pulling us both form our position. I feel his hands on my ass, squeezing gently.

"Baby, are you sure you want this? I can wait." He asks, resting his forehead against mine.

My breath catches and I'm overwhelmed with love for this boy. Nobody ever asks me what I want. Nobody has ever cared. 

"Yes. I love you, Rylan. So much." I insist. He smiles and nods kissing me slowly. 

"I love you too." He whispers, laying me down in the bed gently.

Rylan pulls an unopened bottle of lube from the drawer beside his bed and rubs some over a few fingers. 

A shiver runs through my body when I feel the cool semi-liquid on my entrance. Slowly he pushes a finger inside me. It felt worse than I expected causing me to flinch.

"Shit. Did I hurt you?" He asks, pulling out. The guilt in his voice made me want to kick myself. 

"No! It's just....new. Keep going." I replied, afraid that he'd stop. 

"Are you sure it's not too bad?" He asks. I can hear that it's taking every ounce of self control he has not to just take advantage of me.

"Fuck no." Turning around to face Rylan, I kiss him hard and as our lips break apart I catch his bottom lip between my teeth. "This is nothing."

He smirks at the seemingly carefree line. "You shouldn't have said that." He teases. To say I'm turned on would be a drastic understatement. 

He pushes each of his readied fingers into me respectively until I'm practically fucking his hand.

"Rylan, I'm ready." I pant in a voice barely above a whisper. He hears me though, and pulls his fingers out. He takes the lube and applies a generous amount to his cock before lining himself up with me. 

He looks at me for confirmation which I quickly give him. Slowly, oh so slowly, he pushes himself into me.

And fuck if it didn't hurt. Like a bitch.

I moan out in pain and Rylan stops. He's only halfway in and I urge him to go all the way so I can properly adjust.

When I do I give the silent okay for him to move. He throws his head back and moans, moving slowly so as not to hurt me. His legs start quivering and I can tell it's hard for him not to move at an unfair pace.

After a few minutes I can't take it anymore. It feels way too good for this.

"Baby, go faster." I order. He doesn't ask questions, just obliges. 

The bed hardly made any noise and that was surprising considering the speed with which we were going. Though, my moans alone are enough to alarm the neighbors. It just feels so fucking good.

Suddenly his hand is pumping my excruciatingly hard dick which just increases the pleasure that much more. My vision starts turning white and everything just feels so good that I can hardly move. 

"Nolan, fuck!" Rylan screams out. I actually feel him swell a bit before he starts pulling out. I twist around to the best of my ability and dig my nails into his hip.

"Don't." I demand. "I want to feel you in me." 

He simply leans down and kisses me in a silent agreement. His thrusts get jerky and soon he screams my name out as he comes inside me. 

He's panting heavily as he pulls out and flips me over so that I'm facing him. Rylan smirks before dropping down and taking my still hard dick in his mouth. My back arches at an angle that I hadn't even thought possible. 

I thread my fingers through his hair and when he hollows his cheeks I just can't take it anymore. After I spill over into his mouth he swallows it and let's me fall from his lips. 

We're both still panting as Rylan lays down next to me and pulls me against his chest. I run my hands over his abs (sorry, I can't resist.) and kiss him softly. 

"I love you, Nolan. So. Fucking. Much." He murmurs. His voice vibrates through his chest and I can feel it.

"I know, baby. I love you too." I shiver at how true those words are. Isn't it weird how things change so drastically? 

His fingers wrap in my hair and he strokes my back slowly. This is enough to make me yawn. I nuzzle into his neck and grip the blanket around us. 

He kisses my head but I can barely feel it as I drift off into a dream land full of him and me. Me and him. No one else because no one else matters. 

It's only a matter of time...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I rewrote this cause we weren't happy with the way it was before.
Theres still one more chapter left to this. I think.
There's a lot to tie together and I'm not sure if we can get all that don't in just one chapter.
We'll see.
Hopefully whichever way we go, you'll be happy with it.

Please Comment&Subscribe!
Let me know what you think I should do.
I could really use your help.