Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Selfish.

004. Nolan's point of view.
My eyes they widen as I brace myself to hit the hard, cold tile ground. I lay there a minute letting the pain run through my frail body before picking myself up, knowing my cheeks are a bright red.

In fear I duck my head letting my hair block anyone's view of my face.

I look up my eyes wide with shock, my cheeks turning redder by the second. Why would he ask? Why pretend like he cares? Why get my hopes up?

I only nod as I pull up a stole and quickly get to work, nibbling my lower lip as I worked, blocking out the voices around me. They were nothing; just mindless chatter.

Hearing the teacher I stand thinking I could help in someway. Of course as usual I mess that up as well.

I couldn't help but cringe at the way he spoke to me. Was I really only in the way? I shake my head with a small pout forming. I only wanted to help him.

I sigh and take the paints and go back to my easel slipping my earbuds in blocking out the world completely getting lost in my own little world.

The class ends to soon and I find myself next toRylan him pretending to listen to Mr. Smith. There really was no point to actually listen to him. Even if he is my favorite teacher. He is just like the rest of them. Selfish and unaware.

My ears perk up hearing Rylan talk to me and I frown slightly.

Father won't like that at all.

I meant to come straight home. Clean, cook, and babysit.

“I-I-I-I d-don’t-.” I slowly begin to decline, but am cut off by Rylan's own stuttered words.

I force my head to bob in a slow nod just wanting him to shut up. So it is settled. I am going to Rylan's house. I shake my head as I sling the heavy backpack over my shoulders frowning a little.

I hope the other boy is aware I am not doing all the work. I refuse to be used for a good grade. I sigh softly and walk out of the art room a frown crossing my pouty lips.

It’s only a matter of time…
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took so long to get this out. It's been a rough for me. First my laptop got stolen then I got sick then I had to study. Eh. Rough past few weeks. So please forgive me, and hopefully you guys like the chapter.
Comments are love
Oh and Links for the chapter;
Nolan.