Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

What do I do?

Lunch was next, thankfully. It was one of the only places I could stay with friends and not worry about the other jerks at this school, like George.

I scanned the room looking for Jordan’s platinum blonde hair, which wasn’t that hard to find. I head to the table and watch the guys eat lunch. I wasn’t that hungry, but I brought some twizzlers from the vending machine.

I munched on twizzlers while telling him about the art contest. I decided to wait until after lunch to call my dad. At least if/when he freaks out then I wouldn’t have to see Jordan or Rylan directly afterwards. So for now, I’ll just act like my dad will be reasonable and let me go.

While I was lost in thought the table’s conversation shifted. Now the guys was asking each other if it was better to lie to keep the other happy, or if it was better to just tell the truth. I, oddly, didn’t expect it when Jordan asked me. I had to think about it, but the replied, “I would lie, because think about it, if your girlfriend was cheating on you, and Rylan found out, he would lie to you to keep you happy.

Jordan’s eyes got very wide and angry. “Nolan! Rylan wouldn’t do that.”

The moment he finishes his sentence, Rylan comes up from behind. He surely does pop up a lot. “I wouldn’t do what?” He ask me and Jordan.

“You wouldn’t lie to me if my girlfriend were cheating on me.” Jordan managed to explain to his brother, while never leaving my glare.

Rylan taps on Jordan’s shoulder to get his attention, and they start to talk in a way that only brothers would understand. Seconds into their conversation, they both leave and go to the bathroom.

I look back at the table and jump into the rest of the guys conversation.

“Hey guys we should go to the star wars convention this weekend, I call dibs on Luke Skywalker,” one of the boys, Roy, says.

The 3 other boys nod in agreement, and brainstorm on what character they will go as. Normally, I would be all over this, but today I didn’t feel like being social.

All I could do was think about the art contest. Was Rylan just using me to get ahead? Why would he care about art anyways? And I defiantly cant understand why he would want me at his house.

I could feel my face heat up and my eyes filling with tears. I pull my backpack up to the table and lay my head on it. Before I could realize it, I was falling asleep.

I didn’t even notice Rylan and Jordan came back in, until Jordan’s yelling woke me up. “That kid has a name. God, do you even care about anyone but your little circle of friends?”

I jump to my feet after seeing what was happening. I see Jordan storming out of the cafeteria, so I run after him. When I passed the doors I realized that Rylan was right behind me. I quickly spin around to face him, “What’s going on?” I ask.

“No offense, but this is between my brother and me.” He pushes past me and walks away.

For a good 5 seconds all I could do was stand frozen in that spot. Once I regain motion in my body, I go to the bathroom.

This particular bathroom was very rarely used. I knew it was the one place that I would be able to be alone. I walk in and sit on the floor in the corner. The floors aren’t all that clean, but I don’t really worry about it too much. I sit there and just stare at the ceiling. Why was the phrase “no offence” invented. Seriously, when somebody says it, it doesn’t make the other person happy. Actually, well in my case, it makes it even worse. My best friend is pissed, and no offense to me but their ain’t shit I can do about it. So what do I do instead? I sit on the dirty bathroom floor.

Considering my jeans are brand new, I don’t think I should ruin them by sitting on the floor. I jump up and brush my self off. I look in the mirror and twist my snake bites while wondering if I should call my dad. Nah. I’ll just wait, I might not ask him at all, I’m not sure yet.

I head back to my table and see that Jordan still isn’t at the table. I grab my seat and listen to what the guys was talking about. We all talk about the English essay that is due in 2 weeks.

Jordan walks over and sits down. He looks happier than the last time I’ve seen him. He’s quick to talk, saying that he is doing his project on child adoption.

I couldn’t help but turn around and see Rylan with all his friends. They must have life so easy. Everybody loves and respects them. Everybody at his table all laugh at the same time. They all look happier than I feel.

I focus back on my table, making a comment every now and then. For some reason I couldn’t shake the feeling to turn around. For some reason I felt I HAD to look back at that table. That table with the partiers. That table with the jocks. That table with the popular kids. That table with Rylan.

What is so important about him?

Its only a matter of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...I'm the new co-write author =]
its nice to meet you lol
what do ya think about the chapter? Comment, subscribe, show love<3

Heyy peeps(: all yu readers out there...Comment yur Heart out bout our story(: <3 ~love...shi(: