Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

001.

Street lights were passing by as I chewed on my bottom lip tapping my fingers against the steering wheel. Soft hums were consuming the silence in the car as I turned my head slightly to see Armani coloring in her car-seat with her pigtails bouncing. I smiled softly and turned my head towards the street where the light turned green. I pressed down on the accelerator and drove minimum speed towards my destination. I exhaled lightly and found the familiar street, I've come to know. I turned down the road and passed by some dark houses, until I came into a complete stop in front of a large white house. I took my key out of the ignition and turned around in my driver seat to look at my daughter, "We're here, Armani,"

"Yay! Daddy's house,"

I chuckled lightly at the toddler, who was rambling about what she was going to do at her father's house. I licked over my glossed lips and got out of my car, unlocking Armani's side. My heels clicked against the asphalt as I walked over towards her side and opened the door. She smartly unbuckled her car-seat and raised her arms towards me. I raised my eyebrow at her, "Aren't you getting to old for that," I joked as I picked her up anyways.

"No," she smiled making her big green eyes gaze into my hazel ones. "Smarty pants," I laughed as Armani giggled and I placed her down on the concrete ground as I smoothed down her overalls. I grabbed her Dora the Explorer bag fulled with clothes and closed the door with my hip as I reached for Armani's hand and we started making our way towards the front door. Armani started jumping up and down. I laughed quietly at my daughter's enthusiasm as we made it towards the front porch. We walked up the small steps and were in front of the huge burgundy door. I reached my hand out and knocked softly before, I stepped away. I looked down at Armani as her green eyes stared back into my dark ones, "So do you have everything, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy," she smiled showing off her teeth as I smiled and ran my hand through her curly locks. I heard loud barking coming from the other side and I knew that was Ichabod. I decided on ringing the door bell, so I did. Armani and I waited for a few moments, until we heard a voice rang throughout the wholemansion house. I held Armani's bag in both of my hands as I bit my lip, when the door knob turned and flew open. And there stood the man, that always left me breathless......Zack Baker.

"Daddy!" Armani squealed as she wrapped her small limbs around her father's waist. "Hey Baby," he smiled hugging her back as she let go and ran into the house, which I was assuming to find Ichy.

"Babe, you forgot your bag," I murmured quietly lifting up the pink bag as Armani was out of sight. "Don't worry Erynn, I got it," Zack replied taking the bags out of my hand. I glanced up and looked into Zacky intense emerald eyes. He stood there shyly as he scratched the back of his head and rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Sooo...I'll see you on Sunday," he said giving me an adorable smile. I nodded my head and returned it, "Yes, you will like always,"

"Oh...that's right," Zack replied cursing himself underneath his breath. I giggled softly as I flicked a piece of my hair back, behind my ears, "Alright, I think I'm going to leave, now," I said awkwardly jabbing my thumbs towards my car.

"Alright......Umm, See you on Sunday,"

"Okay, Bye Zack," I smiled with a small wave. "Bye Erynn," he replied giving me his famous half smiles, before he closed the door. I sighed and slouched my shoulders, before I slapped my palm against my forehead, "Sooo...I'll see you on Sunday? Nice going, Erynn," I mimicked as I walked down the small steps and towards my car. I took my car keys out of my pocket and pressed the unlock button. My car beeped as I hopped inside and pressed my forehead against the steering wheel. I didn't know how long I was sitting there, but the alert on my phone startled me. I looked down towards my purse and reached my hand in, looking for the device. My hands felt the blackberry and I grabbed it as I my eyes looked down at the caller id.

.....Chris

The name blinked constantly as I just stared at the phone. The phone was on its last vibrate and I decided to ignore it, which wasn't a good idea. I sighed and thought it was a pretty brilliant idea to start heading home. I put my key into the ignition and roared the car to life. I snapped my head towards Zacky's house one last time, before I sighed deeply and pulled away from the curb.

++++

My heart was pounding at several miles per hour as I pulled up towards Chris and I's condo complex. I felt my hands starting to shake and sweat was beating down. I found my decent parking spot and looked up towards my house as I saw all the lights were off. I gulped and unbuckled my seat-belt as I grabbed my purse and pulled my keys out the ignition as I threw them inside of my bag. I opened my door and climbed out my side as I closed the door, locking my car. I took deep breaths and started walking towards the complex houses. I exhaled and inhaled as I felt fear pounding inside my eardrums. My heels took step by step as I bounded up the stairs and walked down the outside hallways. I nibbled on my bottom lip, which became a habit of mine and kept walking until I abruptly in front of my complex door. 313 reflected in front of me as I took out my keys and pushed them inside the key hole. I slowly turned the knob as I pushed open the frame and walked inside my silent house to be met by darkness. I closed the door behind me and turned to be startled by Chris, who was sitting in the living room staring intently at me.

"H-hey, I didn't know you were in here," I replied placing a hand upon my chest. I didn't get an answer instead I saw Chris bring a Jack Daniels towards his lips.

"Wh----"

"Where were you?" he asked silently as I just stood there,"Baby, I told you I was taking Armani to Zacky's house,"

"I don't remember you telling me that shit," his voice raised as I felt myself becoming smaller. "It was probably because you were passed out when I told you," I grumbled under my breath, however in one swift movement Chris was right in my face, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, BITCH!"

"I said nothing, Chris...honestly," I exclaimed as his calloused hand gripped the back of my neck.
"No, I could have swore you said something else," Chris's drunken breath cascaded down my petrified face as I shook my head, "No..I didn't,"

"Okay, so where were you?" he asked again gripping tighter around my neck. "I already told you! I was taking Armani to Zacky's house,"

"LIES! You were probably fucking that faggit, like the whore you are," he seethed looking me dead in the eyes with his dark ones.

"DON'T CALL HIM THAT! AND I DON'T CHEAT UNLIKE YOU!" I yelled but it was already too late, when the words flew out of my mouth. My eyes widen as seconds flew and Chris raised his calloused fist and it came crashing down towards my lip. My head snapped from the impact as I fell towards the ground...hard.

I touched my bottom lip softly and winced as blood dribbling down my chin. Tears were building inside my eyes as I felt my heart pounding and I heard Chris's boot marching towards me. My head started to hurt as I tried getting up, but it was too late when Chris raised his boot and kicked me swiftly in the ribs. I shrieked in pain as I felt the wind get knocked out of me. Fat tears ran down my flustered face as Chris kicked me harder.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'LL TEACH YOU SOME FUCKING RESPECT!" he shouted angrily towards me as he kicked me over and over again. I cried for him to stop and he did, but then he got in my face, "Since, you like to talk shit. I put your mouth in some good work," he replied giving me a sickening smirk as I felt my stomach churn. Chris got up towards his 6'4 frame and walked behind me. He gripped a fistful of my straight dark hair from my roots and pulled.

"Ah!!!!" I screamed as he dragged me from my hair. Chris kept walking towards the bedroom not caring if I lost my footing and tripped over Armani's toys. I continued crying as Chris pushed open the door roughly and threw me onto the floor again. He pulled off his shirt revealing his chiseled chest as I tried crawling away, "Oh no, where do you think you are going?" he taunted as he gripped the base of my hair and yanked me up towards my 5'6 figure. I stumbled a little, but Chris brought his calloused hands and cradled my head as he brought his filthy mouth upon mine. I tried pushing him away, but I was too weak compared to his muscular figure. Fresh tears ran down my face as he shoved his disgusting tongue down my throat. I brought my hand up and scratched his gorgeous face as he yelled in pain.

"YOU STUPID CUNT!" Chris backhanded me as my head whipped to the side and I flew onto the bed. Chris hovered over me and brought his huge hands towards my throat as he started to strangle me. I gasped out for air as he started choking the life out of me, "YOU CONNIVING LITTLE BITCH, YOU THINK THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY! I'LL SHOW YOU FUNNY!"

He let go of my neck as he stood up and started stripping off the rest of his clothes. I regained my breath and touched my throat as Chris crawled onto the bed, making it sink down. Chris's grubby hands started ripping off my clothes as I started pushing them away, "Stop! Chris..please,"

"Stop! Chris...please," he mocked me as he ripped my clothes off and threw them somewhere in the room. I cried and begged for him to stop, but he didn't. I was completely naked as Chris placed his filthy mouth upon mine and grabbing my breast roughly in his calloused hand. I groaned in pain, just wishing someone could help me from this torture.....anybody.

Chris kissed down my neck and I continued crying as his hands wandered down towards my pussy and started fondling, "God, you are soooo wet,"

"Stop, Chris! please...you don't have to do this," I pleaded through my misty eyes. "Oh, but baby. I want too," he laughed as he kissed me again and shoved his hard dick inside of me. I shrieked in pain, but he took that for pleasure as he started thrusting in a fast pace.

"Fuck Erynn, you feel sooo good. I bet Zacky didn't fuck you like this," he chuckled sardonically as he continued fucking me. I just continued to cry, hoping someone could save me from this madness.

"Oh Shit! I'm soo close,"

I didn't say anything as I just laid there like I usually do. I felt Chris's dick throbbing inside as his thrusting became more eccentric and sporadic.

"JESUS CHRIST!!! ERYNN!!!" he yelled as he came deep inside me. I didn't have my orgasm as Chris pulled out and laid down next to me. Minutes passed and I heard Chris's snoozing consuming the whole room. I raised myself on my elbows and looked down at thelove of my life man, with pure distaste. I got out of my bed and grabbed my robe, slipping it on as I started limping towards the bathroom. I glanced over my shoulder to see, Chris passed out with no covers on him. I felt new tears coming down my face as I sauntered into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and slid down the door. I started to sob loudly, just wondering why did this happen to me! Why couldn't I be happy? Why couldn't I have a happy life and not come home towards this nightmare. I brought my knees up towards my chest and cried some more. And this is what I did every day and every night.

I curled up in a fetal position.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!! I hope you enjoy it.

I decided on writing this story, because not a lot of people would write stories like this. And I personal know someone who went through this.
So yeah..I hope you liked it.<3
Comments! Subscriptions! Readers! Anything

Erynn's car
Chris and Erynn's condo