Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

004.

Heavy footsteps creaked against the wooden floor as soft sobs wrecked my body. I placed both of my swollen hands over my chapped, bruised lips as I continued crying quietly. My left eye was bruised and black. I felt like it would close in any time. I slowly pushed my body further into the closet, hoping HE did not hear me.

Erynn? Where are you, honey?” the monster said in taunting sing-song voice. I continued crying as my nose began running. My ears met the sound of Chris’ heavy steps as they passed by the closet door. I held my breath and closed my eyes the best way I can as I prayed to god he did NOT find me.

I heard the distances of Chris’ steps flutter away as I dropped my hands by my side. I got onto my knees and began crawling towards the closet door, where I peeked my good eye into the key hole. My hazel eye scanned the hallway as I let out deep breath and glanced down. I was about to look back into the key hole when suddenly my hazel met dark mysterious green eyes.

“FOUND YOU!”

“Ah!” I screamed as I scooted back quickly and held my throbbing head in my hands.

“Come on, baby, open the door,” Chris taunted as his fist began banging on the door. I didn’t reply as I started crying hysterically as the door began shaking.

“ERYNN, OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR! I won’t hurt you….much,” he laughed sardonically as I cried harder, hoping someone can save me.

“Please, please, go away,” I muttered to myself as I began rocking back and forth.

“ERYNN! YOU FUCKING BITCH. OPEN THIS DOOR!”

…Bang..bang.

I glanced up at the closet door to seeing it waddle from the strength Chris was using. I was terrified beyond my mind. I thought he was going to rip the door off the hinges as he began kicking the door.

Bang…bang.

I cried harder scared for my life. I knew it was a bad idea, bringing up the party to him. I knew it was a mistake. I knew it was going to lead up to getting tossed around and brutally raped!

“ERYNN!” he chanted as he kicked the door harder and even before, he could get another kick in…

Ding Dong.

Chris stopped his actions and I heard a fuck slip his lips. He was angry and I know he would blame me for whoever was at the door.

The doorbell kept ringing as Chris let out a string of curses and seethed through the door, “You better not say anything, bitch, or I’ll fucking kill you,” he spat as he kicked the door one last time before he walked towards the living room.

Silent tears ran down my face as I heard chattering going around in the living room. I debated on staying inside the closet, but curiosity was killing me. I sighed and crawled towards the closet door and slowly unlocked it.

..Click.

I pushed the door open quietly as I crawled out the closet and stood up. I limped down the hallway and towards the edge of the wall, where I peered over and was about to jump into the arms of the man, I known….Matthew Charles Sanders.

Greatful tears were now streaking down my face as the dimpled hazel man was talking and laughing with the monster.

“I’m really sorry, Chris, for intruding, but I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop by,” Matt’s raspy voice chuckled as he took the beer from Chris.

“No, Matt, not at all,” was Chris fake reply as I saw annoyance cross his chiseled features. The moment, I met Chris. He was always imitated by Matt, considering the man is the same built as him or even more. If I ever told Matt what has been happening. He definitely would not be having this sickening moment with Chris; instead he would have ripped him a new asshole.

…That almost made me smile. Key word: almost.

“So, where is Erynn? I haven't seen her in awhile? I’ve missed her,” Matt smiled genuinely as his dimples flared to life.

“I’ve missed you too, Matt and the guys also,” I whispered softly as Chris changed his demeanor and tensed up, “She isn’t here. She went with to her mothers,”

…Lies.

“Really? Because, I see her car sitting in the parking area,” Matt spoke with suspicious twinkling in his pretty yellow eyes.

“Well, she rode with her mother,” Chris explained with a deadpanned expression. Matt was never fazed by the man, sitting in front of him. He always told me; he was always iffy about Chris, but he just said that because he thought Zacky and I were going to last. The guys were always protective of me and when, I bought Chris into the picture. They had their guards up. I always thought they were exaggerating, but, oh…was I wrong!

The blaring sound of Pantera’s Walk erupted the tension in the room as the music was coming from Matt’s pocket. Chris scrunched his face as he could not stand that type of music, instead he listen to that crappy music like Justin Bieber and Eminem.

“Sorry, I have to take this,” Matt apologized with a shy smile.

“Sure, go ahead,” Chris said with a fake smile as he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and turned his head. I leaned against the wall quickly as I thought Chris almost caught a glance at me.

“Well, that was Val and I’m heading out, now,” Matt announced standing up from the couch.

…No.

“Okay, thanks for stopping by and I’ll tell Erynn that you stopped by,” Chris said lying to the lead singer’s face.

“Alright, oh by the way, I know Val told Erynn about the party this Friday. Are you guys going?” Matt asked hopefully as he rubbed over his buzzed cut hair.

“I don’t know. I’ll have to ask Erynn about it,” Chris pushed as he walked Matt to the door.

“Oh, well, I’ll see you Friday..I guess,” Matt waved walking out of the door and down the condo hallway. I took a deep breath and thought I was about to make a bold mistake right now, but did it anyway. I ran through the living room and pushed past Chris, who was slow enough to catch me.

“ERYNN!” he spat as I tried my best way running after Matt.

“MATT!” I yelled.

…He was to far away.

“MATT!” I tried again. He was almost to his car.

“MATT!” I yelled again and this time, he turned around. His hazel eyes glanced up at me and spoke, “Erynn?”

“MA---“

I cut off by Chris grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking it roughly. He grabbed me by the roots as I cried hysterically and the last thing, I remember was Matt driving off.

….No.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mattchew!! :/

Hey kid, do I have your attention?
How about some comments, readers, and subscribers! I'll love you FoREVer!
I know this story can get five stars! *hint* hint*

Note: Today is officially 9 FUCKING months, since SOMEONE *looks at the sky* took Jimmy away. I'll miss you, Jimmy Wimmy!

Plus, this joke isn't funny..its very hurtful. I'll just wait until I see the guys in concert again and I'll see you playing drums, instead of Mike. :')
My Stallion Knife Master.