Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

005.

Zacky’s P.O.V

The sound of little children giggling on the television echoed through my ears as a huge smile spread across mine. Armani’s daily doses of Yo Gabba Gabba played on the digital screen as she kicked her little feet into the air with her big green eyes glued to the television.

A soft chuckle escaped my pierced lips as I leaned back onto the couch and ran my fingers through my messy hair. Today was a chill day with no one other than Armani and I. Gena was at the salon the all day and what is better than a lazy day at home. I licked over my lips and leaned onto my knees as Armani began singing along to the weird looking monster dancing around.

...What the fuck happened to cartoons these days.

I shook my head when Slipknot’s Wait and Bleed blared in my cargo shorts pocket. Armani turned her head and squinted her eyes, “Daddy, me show,”

“Sorry baby,” I laughed apologizing as I fished my sidekick out of my pocket. I glanced at the screen to read Shadows on the caller id. I answered my phone on the last ring and headed out of the living room, knowing Armani would scold me.

"Yo Shadz,” I replied into my phone as I walked into the kitchen and headed towards the refrigerator. “Zee, I just came from Erynn’s house,” Matt retorted back instead of a pleasant hello.

“Matt, why are you telling me this like it isn’t anything new,” I joked as I grabbed a beer and closed the fridge door with my foot.

“Dude, no listen, I think there is something wrong with that fucker Chris and Erynn. I don’t know…I can’t put my finger on it, but I swear Chris told me Erynn was at her mother’s house, but I heard her calling my name when I was leaving,” he sighed I could hear the traffic in the background. So, I assume he was heading home.

…That name Chris just had my skin crawling.

I placed my beer down on the island counter and leaned against it, “Are you sure you weren’t hearing shit?” I said unsurely as I chewed on one of my snakebites.

“..Maybe, but that Chris dude is a fucking creeper. I don’t like him,” Matt seethed through the receiver as I heard him turning off his car in the background.

“Definitely, something about him is not right,” I commented as I popped open my beer and took a swig. “Yeah, but, hopefully, we’ll get to see Erynn on Friday,” Matt noted as he shut the door of his car and locked it making the loud beep echo.

“Yeah, I can’t wait either,” I smiled.

…….I really couldn't wait to see hergorgeous face again.

“Yeah, I know. You can’t,” he teased as I heard walking into his house, which was followed by Val’s voice.

“Hey, what is that suppose to mean?!” I exclaimed taking another drink from my beer. “Oh nothing,” he sang in a mysterious voice.

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see it.

“I know you’re rolling your eyes at me. But, I’ll talk to you later, dude,”

…He always knows things.

“Alright, later Shadz,” I hung up my phone and took another swig of my beer, when the sound of soft pitter patter made its presence known in the kitchen. I turned my head to see my curly haired angel pouting at me.

“Daddie, me hungry,” she said in her cute five-year old voice as she rubbed her stomach. I couldn’t stop smiling at my beautiful daughter as I placed my beer down and walked towards her. “So, what would you like, daddy, to make you, kiddo?” I asked brushing her curly hair back.

Armani hummed and tapped her chin with her chubby finger, before her eyes went wide, “Can you make your grill cheese samwiches?!” she begged with her small hands closed together.

“Sure thing, baby, anything for you,” I replied as Armani threw her hands up into the air,

“Yay!” she cried flashing her two missing teeth.

I laughed and helped her onto the high chair as I walked towards the fridge and grabbed the cheese and butter. I placed the necessities down on the counter before Armani’s voice spoke, “Daddy?”

“Yeah, babe,” I answered as I grabbed a pan from the dishwasher and placed it on the stove, “Why does Mommy hate your girlfwiend?”

I abruptly stopped what I was doing and snapped my head, “What? Who said that?”

“Mommy said it,” Armani answered as she didn’t say anything wrong at all. I walked over to Armani and leaned onto the island counter, “And what did your mommy say?” I asked very intrigued by her response seeing as Erynn talks to Armani about everything, even for a smart five year old.

“She just said she hates her. Mommy called her an orange cow,” Armani giggled at her mother’s words, that I also found myself smiling, but I quickly erased the smile. “Well, Armani, your mommy was always the mean one,” I reminded with her a soft chuckle.
“She is?” Armani gasped with wide eyes.

“Mmhmm, she always use to bully me,” I nodded with a playful look in my eyes.

“Really?” she asked as I nodded again and turned on the stove. “Yup, she would hit me and call me mean names,” I joked as I placed butter on the pan.

“Nu uh,” Armani giggled as she shook her head, “I don’t believe you, daddy,”

I gasped, “But, Armani, I’m telling you the truth,”

“No, you aren’t,” she giggled some more. “Fine, then don’t believe,” I pouted turning my back towards her as I placed four wheat breads in the pan. I heard a soft thud, before I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

“You’re so silly, daddy,” Armani laughed against my pants as I turned around and picked her up. I looked into her big jade eyes, which she got from me and I kissed her chubby cheek, “I love you, Armani,”

“I love you too, daddy,” she kissed my cheek in return and I sighed as I continued spending the rest of the day, with no one else other than my daughter.

+++++

Soft breezes were passing through the open window as I laid flat on my back. I felt pressure being added onto the bed as I opened my groggy eyes to see Gena at the end of the bed.

“Gena?”

“Yeah, it’s me, now relax, baby,” she smirked crawling on top of me as her red lips met my pierced ones. I didn’t complain at all as my calloused hands ran her smooth tanned skin. Our mouths were molded as Gena started rocking her slim waist against my painful erection.

“Fuck,” I groaned as Gena quieted me down with her mouth as our tongues mapped out each other. I took the opportunity and flipped us over as my hands squeezed her tender breasts. Gena moaned into my ear as I nibbled and sucked down her tanned neck. I began pulling down the night gown; she was wearing to reveal her perky pale breasts. I took her pink nipple into my mouth and sucked.

“Oh Zacky,” Gena moaned softly as her finger tips ran through my scalp. I let go out her harden nipple as I showed the same affection to her other nipple.
I began kissing down her flat stomach as I slowly pulled off the night gown. I threw it aside as my green eyes darkened at the sight of her cotton white underwear. I kissed her mound as my hand rubbed over her and I felt her getting wet through the material.

“Ugh, Zacky,” Gena complained rocking her hips as I smirked deviously, “Is my baby getting anxious,”

“Yes, do something!”

“Ask nicely,”

“Zacky, will you please do something?” she begged as I grinned and hooked her underwear with my fingers and pulled down her elegant legs. I tossed them over my shoulder and leaned down as I opened her slick lips and licked her slipping juice.

“Oh fuck,” Gena moaned softly as she pushed up her hips. I spread her legs wider and began nibbling on her pale pussy.

“Fuck yes,” she cried running her fingers through my hair as I inserted two fingers into her dripping pussy, “God, baby, you’re so tight,” I commented as my lips left her clit and devoured her mouth. Gena ran her fingers through my hair as I pumped my fingers in and out. Gena moved along with them as she took the strength and flipped us over and yanked down my boxers.

Gena grabbed my throbbing dick and sucked. I pushed her blond hair out of the way as she went down on me. Gena stroked my dick, before straddling herself onto my waist.

“Ride me, baby,” I begged as Gena smirked and grabbed my cock, before sliding down on it. We both groaned in pleasure as her warmness filled my thickness. Gena rocked her hips slowly before picking up a steady pace.

I closed my eyes and grabbed her hips guiding her against my strokes. Gena moaned my name softly as I closed my eyes shut. I opened my eyes again and instead of seeing Gena on top. I saw…..Erynn.

That suddenly made me so fucking horny. I just pictured Erynn’s thick waist I was holding onto with that flawless caramel skin. I began fucking her harder.

Erynn began bouncing up and down on my dick as I watched her perfect voluptuous tits hopping up and down. I felt myself coming as her caramel skin rubbed against me like a cat. I grabbed hold of her mouth-watering ass, which always left me wanting more.
I gave Erynn’s ass a firm spank as she began moaning loudly.

“Zacky,”

“Erynn!” I moaned.

“What?”

“Erynn!” I moaned out loudly again as I opened my eyes and instead of staring into the gorgeous hazel eyes of the woman, who took my breath away. I was staring into the very evil eyes of a blue-eyed girlfriend of mine.

“What the fuck did you just call me?!”

…..Oh Shit.

“I said Gena?” I smiled nervously as Gena screeched and hit me with a pillow profusely as she hopped off of me. “I can’t believe you just called me that skank’s name!”

“Hey Erynn, has nothing to do with this!” I argued not liking when Gena talked shit about her, even if they didn’t like each other.

“Yes, she does! Why don’t you just go be with her, since you like thinking of her when you’re fucking me,” she exclaimed angrily.

“Gena, you’re being ridiculous,” I reasoned quieting down, knowing we could wake up Armani.

“Oh, I’m being ridiculous. When, you’re busy thinking of that bimbo with that huge ass,”

….Ah, Erynn’s ass. I stayed silent for a moment.

“Zacky!” Gena yelled as she smacked me with a pillow again. “I’m sorry,”

“I’m done!” Gena commented as she grabbed her clothes and put them on as she grabbed her pillow and began walking out of the room.

“Gena, where are you going?” I exasperated as she began walking out of the room. “To the guest room! Don’t bother following me, Goodnight Zachary!” and with that she slammed the door.

I let out an aggravated sound as I plopped back down on the bed. I ran my hands over my face as I began staring at ceiling fan.

“Who am I kidding? No one, but myself,” I sighed as I turned over towards the nightstand and flicked on the lamp. I pulled the night stand drawer open and rummaged through as I found what I was looking for. I closed the drawer back. I sat up against the headboard and stared at the picture, I’ve kept for the past years. I smiled down at a very happy Erynn and I.

I remember Val taking this picture with my non-tattooed arms wrapped around Erynn’s curvy hips with her eyes closed, but she had a huge smile on her face as I kissed her cheek. This was always my favorite picture and before, I knew it. I fell asleep with Erynn’s beautiful face engraved in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I'm the price of evil. >;)

Dumb cow!

Anyways! Comments, Subscribers, Readers, anything!
I know this story can get 10 stars! ;D