Status: Slowly Active.

Affliction

007.

Zacky's P.O.V.

“Ouch!” I hissed as Val placed an ice pack over my black eye.

“Oh, stop complaining, you big baby,” she exclaimed pressing the pack against my swollen eye.

“Damn, I still can’t believe. You got into a fight with Chris,” Matt ranted pacing in the kitchen as the guys and girls surrounded me.

“What do you expect me to do? Stand there, while that fucking douche put his filthy hands on her. Fuck No!” I spat angrily sulking in the kitchen chair.

“I can’t believe you kissed her!” Jimmy laughed as the guys started laughing too, “You crazy ass motherfucker,” Brian exclaimed at the lanky drummer as he shook his head.

“Well, I couldn’t help myself,” I admitted honestly shaking my head.

“I bet Gena was thrilled about that,” Johnny piped in sarcastically as I threw the ice pack at the bassist.

“Stop throwing shit!” Val reprimand me as Princess rubbed Johnny’s pained head. “Where is Gena anyways?” I asked looking around for the platinum blonde, but didn’t see her.

“Oh, she left screeching like a banshee and started ranting about some shit. I don’t know I wasn’t paying attention,” Myesha dismissed waving off her hand.

“Well, this was some party,” Brian retorted looking around at the damaged living room as there were blood stains imprinted in the expensive carpet.

“A fun one too,” Jimmy mused as Ashley giggled at her boyfriend. “I’m sorry about this Val,” I apologized at the blonde as she waved her hands off.

“Its okay, Zack. I’m just worried about Erynn that’s all,” she explained with an worried expression on her face.

“You’re right, babe. Let’s go check on her,” Matt retorted as he grabbed his coat and car keys.

“We’ll stay and clean up this mess,” Princess volunteered as she stood up from Johnny’s lap, “We? Why we?” Johnny exclaimed pointing at himself.

“Because, I said so,” she demanded as she placed her hands firmly on her hips. Johnny grumbled under his breath and grabbed a trash bag. He began picking up the beer cans as Princess smirked proudly.

“Pussy whipped!” Brian and Jimmy laughed as Myesha and Ashley cleared their throats, “So, are you two!”

Brian and Jimmy grumbled under their breaths as they snatched the trash bags from their girlfriends and began cleaning.

“I should go too,” I stated as I grabbed my jacket.

“Oh no, you don’t. You already got into trouble one night. You go fix your shit with Gena,” Matt demanded as Val got into their escalade.

“Why the hell can’t I go?” I exclaimed getting angry.

“Because, I fucking said so,” Matt spat as he basically dismissed me. I clenched my jaw and thought it over about pounding my fist into Matt’s face. But, I declined because I knew he was right.

I slumped my shoulders as my green eyes stared into his yellow ones, “Please tell me if she’s alright,”

Matt placed a hand on my shoulder and patted it, “You know I will,”

We did our man hug as he jogged towards his truck and hopped inside. He drove out of his driveway as he took off down the street as I was left standing in the front of his house. I sighed deeply and ran my hands through my messy hair as I started to make it towards my BMW. I licked over my snakebites as I unlocked my car and slid in. I stuck my key into the ignition and roared the car to life, knowing I was minutes away from dealing with a very angry girlfriend of mine.

+++++

Chris kicked the front door open as he tossed me like a rag doll onto the hard wood floor. I tried crawling away as he roughly grabbed my hair by the roots and slammed my head against the floor. I felt head bust open as I felt blood dribble down from my hair line.

“DO YOU THINK THAT SHIT. YOU PULLED WAS FUNNY!” he spat angrily as he slammed my head against the floor again, but twice as hard.

“NO!” I sobbed as blood ran down my face. He threw me onto the floor and stood up as he swung his foot back and kicked me in the ribs.

“Ah!” I screamed out in pain as he continued kicking mercilessly, “YES, YOU DID, YOU FUCKING BITCH!”

Kick..Scream…Kick..Scream.

Chris got onto knees as I spit out blood and held my cracked ribs. He turned me onto my back roughly as he grabbed my face. He grabbed me by the shirt and yanked me up as he swung his calloused fist back.

..Bam.

My head lolled back as he continued punching face. I just wanted to die.

“NO ONE CAN HAVE YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND ME! YOU BELONG TO ME!” he screamed possessively as he started choking me.

My left eye was closed shut as my lip trembled and tears fell from my almost unrecognizable face, “I should fucking kill you!” he spat as he pulled out his pocket knife.

“Just do it please,” I begged desperately as I started choking on my tears. Chris laughed darkly, “But, why my dear. We should have some fun first. Oh, like your hair,”

…No.

“Come on. I give a fierce hair cut. You’ll like it,” he explained giving me a twisted smirk.

“No,” I murmured as Chris grabbed my long straight hair.

“What is that, Erynn? You want short hair. I can definitely do that,”

“No, please stop,” I cried pleading him to stop as he grabbed my hair and in one swift movement. He chopped my hair off, “Aww, still more to go,”

I sobbed horribly as he laughed and continued chopping off all my hair, until it was up to my chin. I cried and cried as Chris grabbed my chopped off hair and started smelling it.

“You smell so good,”

I glared darkly at him as I spit blood into his face, but that was a horrible mistake. Chris swiftly grabbed his knife and ran it across my face as he gave me a deep gash across my cheek.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH! I’M GOING TO KILL!” He yelled choking the life out of me as I felt my face turning my blue. I saw my lights going out and I knew I was going to die.

I’ll never get to see my beautiful daughter’s face again.

And most importantly. I’ll never get to tell Zacky that I still love him.

My vision was slowly fading, until I felt Chris’s hands getting ripped off me. My vision was going in and out as I stared at Val’s pretty face.

“Val?”

Val cried loudly as she held me tightly in her slender arms, “YOU FUCKING DICK. I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!” Matt screamed as he pounded Chris’s face in with his calloused fists.

“MATT, LET’S GO. WE HAVE TO TAKE ERYNN TO THE HOSPITAL!”

Matt ignored his girlfriend as tears fell from his pretty yellow eyes as he began beating the shit out of Chris, “YOU FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM HER. YOU HEAR ME! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!” Matt spat as he stood up and his massive boot began ramming into Chris’s bloody face.

“MATT!” Val screamed as she got finally got Matt’s attention. “Let him rot! We have to take Erynn to the hospital!” her voice cracked as Matt looked conflicted.

He spit on Chris and kicked him one last time as he ran towards us. He lifted me up carefully in his strong arms as my face bloodied his nice shirt. He walked quickly towards his truck as he started saying soothing things into my ear.

“Come on, Erynn. Stay with me,” he cried as Val rushed behind him on the phone with the girls. Matt carefully placed me in the backseat as Val sat in the back with me and placed my head in her lap.

Matt ran towards the front and cranked the car to life as my vision started getting blurry from the lack of oxygen Chris had cut from me.

“Please Erynn,” Val soothed as she ran her fingers through my now short hair. “Your hair,” she cried as Matt would give quick glances from the rear view mirror as he pulled the trunk into the hospital parking.

Matt yanked opened the trunk door as he lifted me up in his strong arms, “Careful!” Val warned as she got out right beside me.

“I know what I’m doing,” he exclaimed with anxiety etching on his gorgeous face. They bustled through the hospital doors as doctors and nurses stared wildly at them.

“Someone please help. She’s hurt really badly!” Matt exclaimed as nurses brought a stretcher and tried taking me from Matt’s protective arms.

“Please be careful with her,” He warned as Val held onto me.

“You have to let go, miss,” The doctor reasoned as Matt slowly took his girlfriend away from me and let her cry into his arms.

And the last thing I remember was staring at Zacky’s gorgeous green eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
..I should have let Matt killed him huh?

Comments, Readers, and Subscribers.
I know this chapter was very uneasy, because I could so vividly picture it happening. *sad face*
I know this story can reach ten stars.

Btw: Check out my new ZV vampire story, The Darkest Nights.