Status: Active!

He's Definitely Not Padington Bear

.Five.

Image

Thanos didn’t know if his plan would work or not, but he knew he’d only have one chance to knock the overly large polar out.

So while the guy was distracted by the leopard Thanos quickly shifted into his grizzly form and swung his mighty paw into the guy’s face.

And if he accidently cut into the polar’s cheek with his four inch claw then that’s just the hazards of the work place.

Standing on his hind legs Thanos towered over everyone else in the room and could easily see the snow leopard standing on the top of a cage, Tyler dangling from her mouth.

Thanos decided that if he wanted to get home in the next couple hours to watch the hockey game he should probably try to be nice and not kill everyone, so he sent a greeting that a bear would use when he just wanted to pass by without any violence to the leopard.

But did she relax and hand him the cub?

No. Instead she sent a loud grumble and flexed her leg muscles.

Hmm… guess she’s not fluent in bear.

Oh well, looks like he’s going to have to finish this the hard way.

Sending out a bear roar Thanos swatted a few of Jenkins’ men aside, ignoring the tasers and electric poles they shot at him.

Simple fools, didn’t they realize almost nothing stopped an angry bear?

Especially when the ones making him angry stood between him and his nice, relaxing evening watching a good ole game of hockey.

Mentally shrugging at the idiocracy of some shifters, Thanos looked for the leopard and Tyler.

But they weren’t on the cage anymore.

Where the heck did they go?

Lifting his head high Thanos sniffed the air, trying to catch the leopards trail…

There!

But why was it coming from his left?

Thanos turned and was surprised to see the leopard crouched on a few empty cages right next to him.

It put them at eye level and Thanos found himself mesmerized with her light blue eyes.

It’s funny how the light reflected off them and created a circle of yellow just around the edge…

Thanos was so into his observation that when she jumped past him he startled, accidently stepping on a small shifter in his fox form.

He turned, ignoring the sound of crushing bones, and watched as the leopard loped down the hallway.

Damn it, he hated it when he had to run on an empty stomach.

He’ll never skip breakfast again.

Thanos smirked when the leopard stopped in front of the closed door.

Now she’ll have to put the cub down.

And he’d be right there to grab him.

~*~

I could hear the big bear chasing after me, his heavy footsteps causing the ground to shake a little.

Pushing my body to go faster I keep my eyes on the door.

I’ve watched a lot of Jenkins’ men opening doors to know that all I have to do is put my paws on the bar and push.

So, without dropping the cub, I lift my paws and push on the lever.

The door didn’t budge.

Growling, and hearing the bear coming closer, I push on it again, this time throwing my weight against it.

With a squeak the door moved just enough to allow my smaller leopard body through, the heavy door almost shutting on my long tail.

A bright light blinded me as I continued to run. After being held in that place for as long as I can remember my eyes weren’t used to being in any other place, and they started to burn.

Squinting I ran even faster as I heard the door behind me splinter as the bear rammed into it.

Running harder I jump from a hard whitish surface to a darker rockier ground. My eyes adjusted a little more and my ears picked up the sound of dead screeching birds.

Turning to my left I watch with wide eyes as a large metal box careened toward me.

Gathering my strength I prepare to jump, or at least toss the cub before he could get hurt, when the large bear stepped between me and the box.

I jumped just as the two crashed, the bear grunting in pain as the box surrounded him in metal.

I stood on the side, breathing hard, as a man crawled out of the box and limped to the bear who was currently bleeding everywhere.

“Sir! Are you okay?”

The man was frantic; I could feel the guilt pouring off him.

Nice? He’s being nice?

“Someone call the hospital!”

The cry came from somewhere behind me, shocking me out of my trance.

I looked at the bear and saw that he was staring at me, pain filling his eyes.

Moving fast I turned and disappeared into the growing crowd, the bear's roar following me along the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...

Anyone wanna make me banners?

Pwease?

It'll make Thanos feel better!