Everything I'm Not

Heartbreak

“Oh my God, please tell me that’s not my brother,” I groaned, as I watched a man, not unlike my brother, running around in just booty shorts, his dick practically hanging out.

“If you brother is Jack Barakat, then yes,” Alex laughed, watching girls scream with delight when Jack shook his ass in their face.

“It’s disgusting,” I made a face and shook my head in shame.

“Oh, come on, you don’t like your men in booty shorts?” Rian smirked.

“No way, I like it more when a guy takes off his shirt than when he puts on booty shorts,” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, goody, Zack’ll be great for you,” Alex chuckled.

“Fuck no,” I glared at him.

“Oh, come on, everyone knows you’re like in love with him,” Rian butted in. I was getting really sick of this.

“Except for him,” I mumbled.

“Dakota and Zack, sittin’ in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes, HOLY SHIT!” Alex screamed when I tackled him to the ground, capturing him in a headlock.

“Dakota! We need our singer!” Rian screamed, trying to pull me off him. Alex was screaming bloody murder, attracting a crowd, even all the security guards, who left once they saw it was me. I felt strong arms lift me off of the girly singer.

“Rian! Put me down!” I kicked and tried to wiggle out of the older man’s grasp. A deep laugh made me realize it wasn’t Rian that was holding me, but Zack.

“I was going to put you down, but now that you’ve insulted me by calling me Rian, I don’t think you should be let down,” he threw me over his shoulder, walking away.

“Jack! Help me!” I screamed at my older brother, who completely ignored me.

“No one’s here to save you, Katie,” Zack laughed, patting my ass. I finally relaxed on his shoulder until we passed Cobra Starship.

“Gabriel! ¡Ayudame!” I screamed.

“I think you like where you are,” he winked at me. I gasped and flicked him off.

“Traitor!” I screamed. I waited patiently until we got to wherever Zack was taking me. Zack stopped and lifted me down. I looked around and realized we were backstage in a quiet little corner.

“I wanna talk to you,” he said quietly. My heart started beating fast, could this be it? Would he finally ask me out, just like Alex, Rian, and Gabe said?

“W-What about?” I cursed myself for stuttering.

“A girl,” he smiled shyly. Oh my God.

“Who?” I was screaming delight on the inside.

“She’s amazing. She’s got gorgeous brown eyes, beautiful black hair, and just the right height,” he smiled brightly, while my heart sank down to the bottom of my stomach. I knew he wouldn't go for me with my lame blue eyes and shitty brown hair. I was even way too short to reach his chin.

“Go for it,” I choked out.

“Kate, you okay?” his eyes, sparkling with just the mention of this mystery girl.

“Yeah, Jack wanted to talk to me,” I sobbed, my voice cracking at the end. I ran out as fast as I could, not wanting to see Zack’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! I probably shouldn't be starting one, but I couldn't resist.