Everything I'm Not

Can We Talk?

"I told you he didn't like me," I sobbed into my brother's chest. Jack ran his fingers through my hair as Alex rubbed my feet.

"Who doesn't like you?" Rian asked, rubbing small circles on my back.

"Zack," I choked out.

"Guys, have you seen-" I cried harder when I heard Zack's voice, "Katie, are you okay?" I buried my head deeper into Jack and crawled onto his lap, pushing away Alex and Rian. All I wanted was my big brother to hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright, even if it wasn't.

"I want Jack," was all I could say.

"C'mon," Jack sighed, picking me up and carrying me to my bunk. He crawled in next to me and I eventually cried myself to sleep on my brother's chest.

"Dakota, babe," I groaned as Alex's voice broke through my dream.

"Fuck off, Lex," I pushed his face away.

"Dakota Ann! Get up!" Jack yelled.

"C'mon, merch girl, we need you," Zack's voice made me cringe.

"Fine, have it your way," Alex sighed. I screamed as he pulled me out of the bunk and I fell onto the floor, well on top of someone.

"Fuck, Alex, you could have warned me first," Zack groaned as I fell on him. Zack's hands went to hips and I blushed, feeling my heart speed up. He quickly moved me off him and walked off. I watched him for a minute before taking the hand Rian held out to me.

"You okay?" Jack asked. I shrugged and walked to the bathroom with my toiletries. After looking somewhat presentable, I walked to the merch tent to go help Vinny. He smiled and gave me a small hug. I winced as earsplitting screams erupted from the bus area.

"Sluts," I mumbled, hearing shouts of 'Jack, I want your babies!' or 'Alex, fuck me!' Funny, how no one ever shouts about Rian.

"I love you Zack, you're so sexy!" I rolled my eyes at this. So much for never.

"You love him, don't you?" I turned to face Vinny. Tears sprung in my eyes at the mention of the boy who broke my heart only a couple of hours ago.

"I don't want to," I whispered, sitting down and letting the tears fall freely.

"But, you do," Vinny replied, sitting next to me.

"I do," I sobbed and let Vinny hold me.

"What's wrong, baby sister?" Jack asked, dressed in a wig and sunglasses.

"Period," I mumbled when I saw Zack walking over.

"Ew," Jack made a face and moved away.

"Can we talk?" Zack asked quietly. I sighed and nodded before following him, knowing this probably wouldn't end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finally updated! I LOVE Zack Merrick! I saw the All Time Low DVD yesterday! OH MY GOD!! So AMAZING!! If you don't have it, I recommend you get it!

Feedback would be appreciated!!