Everything I'm Not

You ***ing Bastard

"Oh, my God, Zack," I clutched to him.

"You're back," he said in a small voice.

"Yeah, I missed you guys," I looked up at him and smiled.

"Dakota?! What are you doing here? I was just, talking, what? How are you?" Jack sputtered as he came around the corner, probably looking for Zack. I stepped away from Zack and opened my mouth but another voice cut me off.

"Zack!" a female voice called, "C'mon! The tattoo shop closes at seven," I beautiful girl came around the corner. I felt my heart break as she pecked him on the lips and dragged him off.

"Jack," I sniffed, "Who said that they loved me?" I choked out.

"Alex. Why?" his face was so confused.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I screamed and punched Jack in the stomach. He gasped and fell to the floor in pain.

"What the fuck was that for?" he wheezed.

"For not telling me that Zack had a girlfriend," I sobbed.

"Dakota!" Alex squealed and him and Rian tackled me in a hug. But, I was in no mood to deal with being tackled. I pushed Alex and Rian off me and turned to walk away from them.

"Dakota? What's wrong?" Rian asked in a soothing voice. He knew how to make everything better.

"Zachary Steven Merrick," was my only reply.

"Oh, Dakota, he's not worth it, c'mon, let's get you back on the bus," he held me and walked me back to bus. And that's where I stayed. I cried myself to sleep in my big brother's lap for the second time since I've known Zack Merrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, yeah, I know this is really really short, but I'm kinda running out of ideas. So, you know the dealio, comment, message, subscribe, whatever :)