Everything I'm Not

Where's the ***ing Vodka?

"Get the fuck over yourself!" Rian groaned as I cried on the couch.

"Rian, don't talk to her like that!" Alex scolded, which was unusual for him. He sighed and sat down on the couch and ran his fingers through my hair, "Poor baby, you've traveled so much in 42 hours," he sighed.

"And for what? Nothing," I sobbed. Okay, maybe I should get over myself. I sat up and pushed Alex away, sniffing and drying my eyes.

"Hey, you okay, now?" Jack asked, coming in the bus. I nodded and smiled, pulling my hair back into a high bun on top of my head.

"Alright, where's the fucking Vodka?" I asked, looking around. Everyone cheered.

"There's the Dakota we know!" Rian cheered and grabbed a couple of shot glasses and the vodka.

"Hey," Zack called softly as he entered the bus, "What the fuck is going on?" his eye brows furrowed as his eyes landed on my figure.

"We're having a fucking party!!" I screamed and tipped back the bottle, taking a drink.

"WHOA! Easy, Katie," Zack pulled the bottle away from my lips.

"I missed you calling me Katie," I frowned, remembering why he stopped.

"Besties?" Zack held out his pinky. I nodded and hooked mine with his.

"Forever," I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. I saw the girl he was with glaring at me as I kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay. You have permission to shoot me. I know it's been FOREVER, but I just kind of lost my inspiration and wasn't really sure where I wanted this story to go, but I'm back :)

Comment? Subscribe? Message?

<3