Everything I'm Not

We Need to Talk

I sighed as I looked around the parking lot where I was sitting with Alex. I sighed again as I took a small drink of water.

"Oh my god, please stop doing that," Alex drastically whipped his head to look at me.

"Stop doing what?" I asked, keeping my eyes fixed on Zack and his new girlfriend.

"Sighing. Just go over there tell him to stop being and pussy and let him fuck you doggy style!" I just stared at Alex.

"You are the most disgusting creature I've ever seen, Alexander William Gaksarth," I scoffed, "Well, except for Jack," I giggled.

"You're such a party pooper," he groaned, "Zack!"

"No, you douchebag! I don't wanna talk to him, I don't! I can't believe y-Hi, Zack," I sent him a small smile and took another drink of my water.

"Hey, what's up, you yelled for me?" he asked.

"No, actually, it was-" I turned to look at Alex, only to find that he had left me alone with Zack, "Never mind," I sighed.

"Okay, I need to talk to you about something, actually," he swallowed and sat next to me.

"Uh, sure, what's up?" I turned in my chair to face him.

"Are you okay? These past couple of days you've seemed kind of awkward and weird around me."

"Uh, look, Zack, if you want us to just be friends, I don't think I can do that. I love you, Zack. One hundred percent in love with you, and if you can't-" I didn't get a chance to finish because Zack's lips were on mine. It was nothing like I'd imagine. It was a million and fifty times better. This was the kiss that every girl dreamed of having.

"I love you, too. I'm sorry I never realized it before," he whispered against my lips. I smiled at him.

"Shut up," I smirked before pulling him back against me.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 years. 2 mother-of-god-fucking years.

No words can describe how sorry I am for not updating. I am so fucking fucking fucking fucking FUCKING sorry. So fucking sorry.

WELL, THIS IS THE END. IT'S BEEN A CRAZY RIDE! DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!

Once again, so motherfucking sorry. Sorry.