Status: Active/To Be Updated .x.

The Seductive Stepbrother

Jackson was left to'babysit' me, Mum and Alexander were out the house, I think for a romantic dinner. I'm 19 for goodness sake, I can look after myself!!! So It was just me and Jackson, alone in the house, just us together. I got bored and so I decided to make cookies, since Jackson was a horrible cook, I had no help, how could someone so sexy, be so useless?

"What you doin'?" He asked, leaning sexily on the kitchen counter, trying to get my full undivided attention. I couldn't ignore that, but I took a deep breath and acted normal. "Baking some cookies, I would ask you to help, but you're useless." I remarked back. Well, I ain't useless at everything." He grinned, his sexy famous Jasper Hale grin, I guess he always had a impact on me with that deliciously devious grin.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to making the cookies, and let slip a little smile. "You sure, you don't need no help?" He came up behind me and breathed into my neck. I gave out a quiet gasp, at his quick, fast reflexes.
"No, It's ok." I managed to say. I rolled out the cookie dough, and they were ready to be put in the oven. As I slipped them into the oven, I accidentally touched the flaming hot oven grill, I screamed out in pain and put in under the tap, but that wasn't any use. Jackson came in, and laughed at me, because I was close to tears. He stopped laughing, when he saw my finger.

I was about to put my finger in my mouth, but then Jackson grabbed my wrist and brought my finger to his mouth, and he put in. I gasped in relief, and stared at Jackson, right in the eyes, he was staring back at me. I pulled my finger out of his mouth and continued to stare at him. He pushed me against the kitchen counter, and kissed me roughly, putting my hands around his neck and his rested on my waist, lifting my legs and putting them around his waist, pulling me towards him, making our bodies rub together, I pulled away and began to breathe very heavily, he began to kiss down my neck, I closed my eyes, moaning quietly as I heard him say, between kisses, teasing me dangerously: "I'm telling you, you won't be able to resist me and that's a promise." and I knew he was right....

Unfortuately I don't own the famous people involved in this story, (Especially Jackson :()
Please comment- (Means faster updates... ) Warning may contain strong language and sexual scenes
  1. Chapter One
    Lexii meets her new stepbrother to be...
  2. Chapter Two
    Getting into the Brother/Sister routine