Pain of Death

Oh Crap

She sighed. "Blue-blood or Untouched?" He grinned. "Untouched. You?" She looked at his feet. "Blue-blood, sir." He put a hand under her chin and forced her to look up. "Just because I'm an Untouched doesn't mean I'm dominant. Not here anyway." She smiled. "How was your Arising? Pleasant, I hope?" She grimaced. "Horrible. When I came up there were two of the most scuzzy Necs imaginable. They even had an apprentice there to watch." He had a vision of a girl being tortured while he stood helplessly. He shook his head to clear it turned away. "No way. It couldn't have been you." He nodded. "Oh, well. There's nothing you could have done anyway. You're bleeding." He looked down. The cuts on his arms had opened and were oozing blood. He pulled away from her and ran his tongue over them. "You want some?" Blood coated his lips. "Will it hurt you?" He shrugged. "Depends. I just hurt myself." She moved forward and did what he had done. She stepped back, licking the blood off of her lips. "Yum. Did it hurt?" He shook his head. "Nope. It felt good. Next time this happens I'll call you." He wiped the blood from his mouth on his sleeve. "Oh, crap. I can't be seen here." He shoved her into a bush. "Shut up or die a second time, Ryan." She did as she was told as Lacey sat down and pretended to read his history book. Three men dressed in all black walked up. They had a malicious glint in their eyes.