Status: please comment... thank-you

Is It Forever?

Is it forever? (Jake's friend)

We spent three hours with Jake's friends they were alright, ju​st not my usual crowd. Paul seamed to be the player of the group while Seth, the most innocent of them, seamed sweet. The rest of the guys were a great laugh and joked the three hours away. Leah though, she was a right moody bitch. She needed to get a grip or get over herself ether one I don't really care. According to the gang she was only like this because her boyfriend was working away. I dread to think what she's like when he's here! I had a great time though but I had a strange feeling that something wasn't right. The amount of life energy buzzing around was euphoric. It was an amazing feeling that made feel like I was on a high.
By the time Jake and I got back to the house it was six o'clock and Billy had dinner on the table. Apparently it was billy's specialty, fish fry.
"So," Billy started politely making small talk to find out more about me, "Kayla how are you liking it here? I don't think your mother ever came back here after you and your brother were born."
"Yeah, it's my first time here but it's really nice." We continued to eat conversing slightly over dinner straying away from the topic of my family while Jake continued to stuff his face. He must have had a least two full plates of full food! I mean how could he eat that much.

*******************
"Aro, we made the right decision. She needs to be with her brother. She is one of the seven, one of the ancients and she needs to learn how to control it and her brother needs to accept it and Kayla will help him do that." Aro's brother, Caius, comforted him understanding Aro's pain as they both felt like they had lost a daughter because that was what Kayla was to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm Sorry that it has taken so long to update but i would like to thank everyone who has commented on this story.