Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

0.1

Madiosn's POV

My name is Madison Beverly. My favorite color is purple and I love to spend time with my best friend! My best friend is... Andy Clemmensen! We have been friends since we were in diapers. Him and I have been through plenty together. We both have the same intrests. I love all of Short Stack songs and I'm great friends with Bradie and Shaun.

Andy's POV

My name is Andy Clemmensen.(Though you all know that!) My best friends are Bradie, Shaun, and Madison. Madison and I have been really great friends and... I can't believe I'm gunna say this, but Madison is a better dancer than me! Yeah, she can fire up the dance floor. Madison and I went to our very first school dance together... as friends!! I think of her as a sister.

Madison's POV

"Hey Andy!!" I said walking towards him.

"Hey Madi!!" Andy said turning around.

We were at the recording studio. They were checking out some of the new rythems they put together.

"Come on! Don't I get a hug!" I said smiling so big it hurt.

"Gosh, I was getting to it!" Andy said coming towards me with arms open.

I loved Andy's hugs. When my boyfriend Jacob broke up with me, Andy's hugs were there.

"Madison!!!" I heard Shauns voice from behind me. He sounded sad.

"Yeah?" I said turning around.

"Give ME a hug!!!!!!!" He said whining.

"Okay, okay! Group hug!" I said.

They were babies!!

"I have to go back to Andy's house with Andy. Andy's mom said for me to get Andy!" I said grabbing his arm, charging out the door.

We got outside and walked to Andy's car. Once we got there i jumped into the drivers' seat.

"I wanted to drive!" Said Andy getting into the car.

"Next time! I promise!" I said rushing. Andy's mom said to hurry.

I stepped on the gas and took off fast. We sped down the street.
I went to turn on the radio but my foot slipped which caused my hand to jerk. I went into oncoming traffic! We hit a big blue car. They rammed into my door. The door went in so much it went into my side. Our car spun then tipped over onto the side i was on. The car door went even farther into my side.

"Andy!" I said quitely.

Andy saw I was in pain. He opened his car door. He put his arms around me and pulled me out of the car. Andy laid me softly in the grass. He saw the blood seeping through my T-shirt.
Andy pulled out his iphone and dialed something.

"You are going to be okay!" He siad with fear in his voice.

I heard ambulance sirens coming closer. The next thing I knew I was laying in the hospital with Andy, Bradie. Shaun, and Andy's mom hovering over me.

"Andy! You saved me!" I said, my voice sounding weak.

"I know, I know." He said.

"You didn't tell me you saved her!" Andy's mom said shocked.

I pulled Andy into a hug. It made me feel better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww so cute!!!!!!