Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

1.3

Andy's POV

We finally finished up our dinner and I grabbed Madison's hand. She smiled and squeazed my hand back. I looked into her eyes and all I could do is smile. We got into the car and I slipped into the drivers' seat. Madison got into the passengers seat and Shaun, Bradie, Kendra, and Morgana, went into the back. I could see Bradie and Kendra kissing again. Morgana and Shaun were doing the same.
"You guys are going to swallow each other." I called into the back.
"Shut up!" Shaun said, then went back to kissing,
We finally got home and everyone got out of the car and went into the house.
"Lets have a slumber party!" Shaun shouted.
"Yeah!" We all replied.
Madison and I ran into our room, and grabbed all the sheets and pillows we could find. We layed them out and everyone started trying to pick a movie.

Madison's POV

Andy and I had a handful of sheets and were taking them into the living room. We threw t m down and started fixing up a little bed for us. Shaun, Bradie, Morgana, and Kendra were all trying to pick out a movie. They finally decided on Dark Knight.
"I want to go to the movie theathre soon!" I said to Andy.
"How about we go tomorrow?" He said.
"Okay!" I said.
I started trying to watch the movie, but then I saw Harvey Dent's face after the accident. I kinda got scared so I cuddled up in Andy's chest.
"Scared?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, his face is so fake, but its still scary." I said.
"Wanna go in our room? Everyone else fell asleep." Andy asked me.
"Sure!" I went into our bedroom and layed down on the bed.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked, walking my fingers up his chest.
"I don't know. Want to just talk?" he asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Okay, why did your sister run away?" Andy asked.
"My mom was yelling at her because she walked into her room,and her boyfriend, Axle, was in there." I looked down at my nails."My mom got really mad,so Morgana got mad,too. She ran away and lived with Axle. Then, one day she got kicked out from there, so she lived with my aunt. The reason I couldn't find her was because we don't know where my aunt lives, Shes like my great, great aunt." I said.
"Oh." Andy said.
"Yeah..." I said.
We layed down next to each other and made-out. I smiled at him then feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its 4:30 am where i am ive been on mibba this whole time i updated 2 time tonight=]] Come back next time for the Adventures Of Madison and ANDY!!