Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

1.5

Morgana's POV

Shaun lead me into my room. We sat on the bed kissing for a while. It ended out us laying down in bed, having a tongue war. Madison opened the door, but quickly closed it seeing Shaun and I. Shaun pulled off my shirt... then I pulled off his.... You can figure out the rest. We laid next to each other breathless. Shaun kissed my forehead. We started talking about our lives, what we wanted to be, just... us.
"Yeah...wait." I said.
I almost stopped breathing. I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. I got up and pulled on my underwear and bra.
"What happened?" Shaun asked.
"Stop." I said, crying."Unprotected..." I said, turning around.
"Oh, no. Morgana!" Shaun yelled after me.
I ran out of my door, to see Madison and Andy kissing. Madison stopped and walked over to me.
"What happened?" Madison asked.
All I could do was hug her and cry.
"I'll get Shaun." Andy said.
Andy knocked on the door of my room. Shaun came out with his pants on, but no shirt.
"What the hell?" Andy asked.
"I-I-." Was all Shaun could spit out.
Madison took me into her and Andy's room.
"What did he do?" She asked.
"Unprotected..." Was All I could spit out, again.
"Oh, Morgana." She said, hugging me."Not everone gets pregnant." She said.
"I know." I said.
"I'll be right back." Madison sais getting up.
She slipped out of the room. I could hear her yelling at Shaun. The door opened and I was expecting to see Madison, but instead Shaun came in.
"I'm sorry." He said, hugging me.
"I guess it totally wasn't your fault." I said, hugging him back.
"Look, I was planning on telling you something today, since it's our two week aniversery... I love you." He said. I was taken aback.
"I love you, too." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should Morgana get pregnant? Come back next time for The Adventures Of Madison and ANDY!