Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

1.6

Andy's POV

All I could think about is what happened to Morgana and Shaun.
"What would happen if Morgana did get pregnant?" I asked Madison.
"I hope she doesn't, but if so, she'll have a child I guess." Madison said.
"Gosh, it's really hard to think about my little sister getting pregnant..." Maidson said, biting her nails.
"I'm sorry." I said, hugging her.
"The person who would be the most upset is my mom." Madison said,"If Morgana did get pregnant, then my dad would come from America, and kill Shaun." Madison said, laughing.
"Yeah, your dad used to be the bad ass kind." I said, laughing.
"Yeah... I miss him. I haven't seen him in a long while." She said.
Wow, her life is pretty eventful. I feel bad...
Madison snuggled closer into my chest, as I kissed her head. We fell fast asleep...

-later that morning-

"Good morning." Madison said, from on top of me.
"Morning." I said, kissing her lips.
We started to have a tounge war, it got feirce. Madison got up and gathered things for a shower. After a couple of opening drawers and slamming them shut, she disappered into the bathroom. I got up and picked out an outfit. I threw on my clothes and went into the living room.
"Hey, Bradie." I said.
"Hey, Andy." He said.
I sat down next to him, turning on the TV. When I turned on the TV Spongebob was on. I went on the guide to switch onto something else.
"NO!"Bradie yelled."Keep on Spongebob!" He said.
"Gosh, don't throw a hissy fit. Theres nothing else to watch anyways." I said, setting down the remote.
Madison came out of our room and sat down next to me.
"Heya, sexy." I said.
"Hi." Madison said.
At that moment, Shaun and Morgana came out of their room.
"We have some news..." Morgana said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but its for secretivnesssss lol. Come back next time for The Adventures of Madison and ANDY!