Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

0.7

Andy's POV

"Hey, babe!" I said, kissing Madison.

"Hi! Whats with the bags?"She said, hugging me.

"Happy Aniversery!" I said, pulling out Madison's already-wrapped gift.

"Aww! Thanks!" Madison said, kissing me.

She opened up the card that read- Happy 2 month Aniversery! Madison then opened the purple(her favorite color) wrapped gift. I was a red rose with a little card that read-put on your best/sexiest dress and meet me at the door at 6:00.

"Hun! OK meet you then!"She said giggling running into her room.

It's already 4:00, so I bet she is getting ready.Shaun came out of his room, passing Madison.

"Dude, why is Madison running to her room squealing like a girl?" Shaun said.

"Maybe 'cause she IS a girl!" I said laughing.

"Well, ya, but she never acted like that before." He said, back.

"Its 'cause shes going out with me for dinner."I said smiling.

"Dude?" Shaun said, looking down.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I need to tell you something. Lets take a ride."Shaun said picking up my keys.

I grabbed my keys from him and went to Madison's door.

"Shaun and I are going on a ride. I'll be right back." I said.

"OK!" She said.

-Once we got into the car-

"So what do you want to tell me?" I said, pulling out of the driveway.

"Promise me you won't be mad." He said.

"OK...?" I said. What was he gunna say?

"Okay..."He looked down.

"Get it out!" I said, getting mad.

"I LIKE MADISON!!" He said quickly.

The car swerved, so i pulled into the closest parking lot.

"WHAT!?" I said furious.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T BE MAD!" Shaun said.

I started the car up and drove home. The whole ride was quite.

Once I got in the house I went straight to my room. I got ready and went into Madison's room.

"My goodness! Sorry." I said, accidently walking in on Madison in her underwear.

"Oh, hi... Its okay." She said "Just close the door!"

"Ok." I said closing the door.

"How do you like this teal dress? I think it goes good with my hair!" She said.

"You look great in anything!"I said.

Madison slipped on the dress and put on her rings. Then a knock came at the door.

"Come in!" Madison said.

I started kissing her but then heard someone clearing their throat. I turned around and saw Shaun.

"Oh, Andy...your here."He said walking out he door.

"What was that!?" said Madi.

"Nothing. Lets get going we don't want to be late."I said pulling her out of the room.

"OK!" She said giggling then started kissing me. Between her kisses I managed to say -I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! ! wanted to make it longer but gma is callin me to get off the comp and eat!