The Ghost Of You

That Bitch

"Mikey?!" I screamed. I ran to his side as he writhed on the floor.
"No. This can't be happening. She couldn't have given him that many drugs," I whispered to myself.
I heard the guys come rnning down the stairs.
"What the hell is going on?!" Frank asked.
"Mikey's having withdrawls," I explained.
"What? No that can't be! He's only had drugs for one day. No way can that be withdrawls," Ray said.
"Well, remember when, Mikey, told us how she druged him? She gave him more then the regular dosage," I said.
"Gee?"
I looked down at Mikey. "What is it baby?"
He gripped my shirt. "It hurts. Please, just give them to me. It hurts so bad."
My eyes grew wide. "No. Mikey, I wont give you drugs. It'll stop. I promise baby."
He gave me the most hate filled look I've ever seen and he smaked me. "It fucking hurts! You don't love me! That's why you wont give them to me! You want me to suffer! Well fuck you, Gerard!"
Frank ran over and held Mikey's arms so that he couldn't hit antone else.
"Mikey, calm down. Gerard loves you, you know that. That's why he wont give you the drugs. Just try to calm down," Bob said, leaning down and stroking Mikey's hair.
After about ten more minutes, Mikey's withdrawl stopped.
I let him go and went over to the freezer to get some ice for my cheek. God that kid smakes hard. I put the ice to my face just as Mikey walked in.
"Gee?"
I turned away from him. The things he said really hurt me. I felt tears run down my cheeks.
He put his hand on my shoulder and gently turned me around.
"Gee, I'm so sorry. You know that I didn't mean any of the things that I said. you've gone this too remember? That was nothing compared to what you said to me," Mikey said.
"Don't remind me," I said.
The things that I said to Mikey will never be repeated again. They were that harsh.
"Gee, I'm sorry."
I nodded. "I know, Mikey. It's okay."
He whipped away my tears and hugged me tight. "I love you so much."
I hugged him back. "I love you too, Mikey. I just hope that this doesn't last too long."
He pulled away and looked at me. "I'm sorry for slapping you."
"It's okay baby. I know you didn't mean it," I said.
He kissed my cheek lightly.
I smilled at him. I pressed my lips to his in a passionate kiss. He moaned and threaded his fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed my tongue into his mouth. We were interupted by the doorbell going off.
"I'll get it!" Bob said.
I looked back at Mikey and hugged him close. "I love you."
"I love you too, Gee,"he whispered.
"Mikey? It's for you," Bob said.
He shrugged and we went out into the living room. Mikey stopped dead in his tracks as he say who it was.
It was a woman. About 5'3", long brown hair and a short red dress.
"Hello, Micheal," she said and grinned.
It was a really twisted grin.
"Get her out of here," Mikey said.
"Mikey, what's wrong?" Ray asked.
"Get her the fuck out of here!" Mikey screamed.
"Now, Mikey. That's no way to talk to the woman that gave you the best night of your life last night is it?" the woman asked.
I stopped. She's Alicia?
I glared at her. "Get the fuck out of my house. Now!" I ran over to Mikey, and put my arms around him.
"Now why would I want to do that? I came here to see my boyfriend," Alicia said.
"I'm not your fucking boyfriend! you raped me and drugged me lastnight! Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops!" Mikey screamed.
"Fine I'll go, But I will be back for you, Mikey," she said and walked out the door.