The Ghost Of You

The Relationships

I sat up straight in my bed, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. I've had that same dream every night for the past two months. It's always the same. I looked at the clock and saw that it was past noon, so I got up. I looked over at the the bed on the other side of the room that was supposed to be occupide by Mikey, but it was empty.
We all lived in a three bedroom house. Me and Mikey in one room. Ray and Bob in another. And Frank had a room all to himself.
The only reason that Ray and Bob are sharing a room is because, they're together. They make such a great couple.
You know, when you look at Bob, you probably think: Big, muscle guy. He has no feelings. BULLSHIT! You should see him when he's around Ray. He's always smilling. He blushesall the time. He even talks all lovey dovey to Ray. And Ray's the same way!
About a month ago, Bob told me that he wanted to propose to Ray, but he's scared because he doesn't know how to do it.
Frankie has a wounderful girlfriend named Jamia, Who is also planning on proposing to. He's hopping to do it tonight. I'm so proud of him.
I'm single and not really loving it.
Mikey? Well, Mikeys single too. Thank God! I don't want anyone touching my Mikey. He's all mine. Well, no he's not, but I wish he was.
If you can't already guess, I'm in love with my baby brother. God I'm so fucked up! I'm in love with my baby brother. Hey don't lokk at me like that. You probably are too. Yeah that's right. Feel my pain bitches!
Anyway, he's so perfect in every freaking way. He's beautiful. He's caring. Sweet. Kind. I have no idea why he doesn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Who wouldn't want to be with him? God I want him so badly. But he'll never like me. I'm fat. I'm ugly. I basiclly can't do anything right. Plus, it's wrong and illegal.

comments please