The Ghost Of You

The Makeover

I sighed, then looked around the room for some clouths. I found a pair of tight black jeans and a Misfits T-shirt. I quickly put them on, did my makeup, and went dowstairs.
In the livingroom, I saw Ray and Bob on the couch, making out like teenagers. Smiled at them none the less, then went into the kitchen to get some coffee.
I saw Frank already there drinking his coffe and staring into space.
"Morning Frankie," I said.
He looked at me and smiled slightly. "Morning Gee," he said back.
I poured myself a cup and sat down across from him.
"Same ddream again?" Frank asked.
I nodded and sipped at my hot beverage.
Frank was the only one that knew abou my feelings for Mikey.
"Gee, it's been two months. The dreams aren't going to go away unless you do something about them," Frank said.
"Frankie you don't understand. He's not your brother. Do you know how long I've wanted to tell him? Fourteen years, Frank. I've had these feelings ever since I was fifteen. He means everything to me, but I can't tell him beacause we're brothers," I said.
Gee, I know. But you can't keep this inside. you have to tell him sooner or later. Tell him. I'm sure he'll understand," he said.
"I don't know, Frankie. I just don't know," I said.
I took another drink of my coffee just as the door opened.
"Gee? Where are you?"
It was Mikey.
"I'm in the kitchen," I called.
"Good. Stay there and don't come out until I tell you to. Okay?" Mikey asked.
Okay?" I said, confussed.
"Good. Frank, get in here," Mikey called.
Frank shrugged, but got up anyway.
after a few minutes, I heared the front door open and close.
'What the hell?' I thought.
"Okay, Gee. You can come in now."
"Okay," I said. I got up and walked into the livingroom, but stopped dead in my tracks. Mikey changed. He looks so different. And if I thought that he was hot before, damn.
Mikey no longer had on his glasses and he was wearing eyeliner. His hair was cut shorter and was dyed black. He had on tight black pants and convers low tops. He had on a tight black jacket with zippers all over it and a hoodie under it.
"Mikey, are you wearing contacts?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No. I got lasic. Do you like it?" he asked.
"Like it? Mikey, I love it. you look great," I said.
He smiled.
"Where are the guys?" I asked.
"I sent them away for a few hours," Mikey said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I wanted to spend some time with you. We haven't spent any time together in a while," he said.
"Yeah. You're right," I said.
I gestured for him to come over. He did and we wrapped our arms around eachother and hugged tightly.
I let go of him and looked into his eyes.
"Come on. Let's watch a movie," I said.
Mikey smiled. He went over to the couch and sat down.
"What movie?" he asked.
"You'll see," I said.
I put Monty Python and the Holy Grail in the DVD playerand sat down next to Mikey. Then the movie started and Mikey squealed.
"Yeah! My favorit," he said.
I just laughed at him. He was so cute. He settled down and snuggled up to me. Putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my chest. I put my arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer.
I lost interest in the movie about half way through and started playing with Mikey's hair. After a few minutes, I felt his fingers going across my stomache. I looked at him and he was just looking at my stomache and drawing patterns on it with his fingers. I smiled at him and turned my attention back to the movie.
After a few minutes, I looked back down at Mikey to see that he had fallen asleep. I smiled at him. Then the door opened and the guys came in, laughing loudly.
"Hey guys, shut up will you? Mikey just fell asleep," I whispered.
"Sorry Gee," Frank whispered.
"Awe. He looks so cute cuddled up to you like that Gee," Ray cooed.
I looked back down at Mikey and smiled. Ray's right. He does look cute like that.
I saw a flash go off and looked back at the guys. Bob had taken out his camera and had taken a picture of me and Mikey.
"Bob, why did you do that?" I asked.
Bob shrugged. "It was a picture moment."
"I wanna see," Frank whispered.
"Me too," Ray whispered.
Bob showed them the picture.
"Awe!" they said, loudly.
"Shhh!" I hissed at them.
Mikey stirred, but didn't wake up. He burried his face in my chest and wrapped his arm tighter around my waist so he was.... Oh... My... GOD!
Mikey is grabbing my ass!

Pleases comment