The Ghost Of You

I Thought He Wanted It

I fell to my knees and started sobbing. I felt a pair of arms go around me and I knew they were Frankie's. I buried my face in his shoulder and sobbed. I heard Ray ask what was going on and I heard Frank tell him something, but I wasn't paying attention. All I could think about was Mikey and all just happened.
I thought he wanted it. He kissed me back, didn't he? He said he liked it. I knew he would never love me. Just then, I felt two more pairs of arms go around me and I knew that Frank had told Ray and Bob everything and that they were okay with it.
They all helped me up and led me over to the couch. I sat down and whipped my eyes.
"Gerard, I'm so sorry," Ray said.
"Me too, Gee," Bob said.
"Guys, it's okay. It's not your fault," I told them. I took a deep breath to try and calm down.
"Gee, I'm sorry. This is all my fault," Frankie said.
"Frank, don't even go there. When I said I would blame you, I was only kidding. It's not your fault. He had to know. It may have ended badly, but at least he knows," I said.
"I'm still sorry, Gee," Frank said.
"It's okay, Frank. Really," I said.
"Look, Gee. Me and Ray are are gonna go to the store and get you some ice cream, kay? What kind do you want? Mint chocolate chip, or chocolate peanut butter?" Bob asked.
"Both please," I said.
"Okay. We'll be back in a few," Ray said, and he headed out the door with Bob.
"Is there anything I can do, Gee?" Frank asked.
"Yeah. Can you go upstairs and grab my skelliton pj's and my blankie?" I asked.
"Sure," Frank said, and ran upstairs.
I love my skelliton pj's. It's a one suit kind of thing and it's black with a white hood. My blankie (yes blankie) is fuzzy and black with rainbow peace signs all over it.
Frank came downstairs holding them. I quickly took off my pants (quit watching you pervs) and slipped into my pj's, put the hood up and curled into my blankie, just as Ray and Bob came back. Ray grabbed me a spoon as Bob set the ice cream on the coffee table. I grabbed the mint chocolate chip and dug in.
"Movie?" Frank asked.
I nodded. "Please."
Frank walked over to the DVD player and popped in my favorite movie of all time, Rent. Dear God, I feel like a teenage girl who just got dumped. Ah, I'll live. As the movie started, Ray asked me if there was anything else that they could do for me.
"Yeah," I told them. "Get lost."
"Gee, thanks Gerard. We feel so loved," Bob said.
"Guys it's not that. It's just that, Frankie's got a date he has to get to in thirty minutes," I said.
"Shit!" Frank yelled and ran upstairs. Then I heard the shower go on.
"And Bob, you and Ray should go out tonight. It's been a while since you two went on a date," I said.
Ray looked at Bob and smilled. Bob just stared a me. I winked at him, letting him know that this would be the perfect oppertunity to propose to Ray. Bob looked back at Ray and smilled back.
"Go upstairs and get ready baby," Bob said.
Ray sprinted up the stairs.
"Huh. He's a bit excited," I commented.
"Gee, are you sure this is the right time?" Bob asked. He seemed really scared.
"Do you want to do it?" I asked.
"I just don't know if I'm ready. What if Ray's not ready? I don't think I'm ready," Bob said franticly.
"Bob, if you wern't ready, then you wouldn't have been planning this for so long," I said. I patted the seat beside me, signalling for Bob to sit down. He sat. "Bob, do you want to do this?"
"I do, but I'm not sure I should. Gee, what do you think?" Bob asked.
"It's not about what I think. It's about what you think. Bob, what is your heart telling you?" I asked.
"It's telling me how much I love Ray and how much I want to spend the rest of my life with him," Bob said.
"Bob," I said. He looked at me. I smilled. "I think you're ready."
bob smilled and gave a small laugh. "God I feel like a freaking teenage girl."
"You feel like a teenage girl?" I asked in disbeliefe. "Honey, I'm sitting on a couch in my favorite pj's, wrapped in my blankie, eating ice cream, watching a fucking musical, the best one ever made, and ttrying not to ball my eyes out after my brother rejected me. And you feel like the teenage girl?"
"I'm sorry, Gee," Bob said.
"Bob, I'm trying to be a smartass. You got the ring?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
He nodded. He stood up and pulled a silver chain out of his pocket with two gold wedding bands on it. "I always keep them with me."
Just then, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Bob quickly put the chain and the rings back in his pocket.
"Good luck," I whispered.
Ray then appeared at the bottem of the stairs. the only thing he did was try to poof up his fro more. What a nerd. But hey, you gotta love the fro and the Froman.
"You look great, Ray," Bob said.
Ray blushed. "Thanks. So do you."
Bob walked over to him and pecked him on the lips.
"Awe!" I cooed.
They looked at me and smilled.
"Bye, Gee," Bob said.
"See you, Gee," Ray said.
"Bye guys," I said as they walked out the door.
A few minutes later, Frank came running down the stairs.
"Okay," he said. "I got my keys. My wallet. What am I forgetting? It's probably nothing. Okay, bye, Gee," Frank called, half way through the door.
"Got the ring?" I called after him.
He came back inside. "That's what I forgot," he said and ran up the stairs.
"There you go, Sherlock," I called after him.
"Oh, bite me, Gee," Frank called back.
"Where and how hard?" I asked.
He came back downstairs, putting the ring box in his pocket. Then he grabbed his crotch. "Suck me."
"I thought you wanted me to bite you?" I asked with a smirk.
"Shut up, Gee. I gotta go. Wish me luck," Frank said.
"You won't need it. She'll say yes. But, good luck anyway," I told him.
"Thanks. bye, Gee," Frank said.
"Bye, Frank," I said.
He walked out the door.
I looked back at the T.V. and Angel was singing Today 4 U. I love that song.
Nobody was home when the movie ended, so I watched all of the deleted scenes and the alternate ending. When that was over, i heard the front door open and I heard stumbling. I saw Ray pin Bob to the wall by the stairs. They were making out like crazy and trying to get up the stairs without breaking thier kiss. But before they went upstairs, in the dim light, i saw something on Ray's left hand glisten. I smilled. He said yes.
A few minutes later, I heard the front door open again, and i felt someone jump on me. It was Frank. He started shaking me.
"Whoa! Frankie, what the hell?!" I asked.
"She said yes! She said yes!" he yelled.
I smilled at him and hugged him. "Congradulations, Frankie. I'm so proud of you," I told him.
He let go of me.
"Hey guess what? Bob finally proposed to Ray and he said yes," I said.
"Awesome. I'm happy for them. Where are they?" Frank asked.
"Upstairs making sweet, passionate love," I said.
Frank laughed. Then his expresion became serious. "Has Mikey come home yet?"
I shook my head. "No, not yet."
Frank put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently. "I'm sure he'll come home soon."
I nodded. "I hope he does."

Okay guys come on. I only have two comments. if you don't like my story will just please tell me so i can fix it jeese i feel pathetic so please comment