The Ghost Of You

Mikey, What The Hell Have You Done?!

"Well, I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed. Night, Gee. And don't worry," Frank said.
"You might want to put some earpluggs in. Ray and Bob are starting to get loud," I told Frankie as I heard a very loud moan drift downstairs.
"Yeah. Night, Gee," Frankie said, climbing the stairs.
"Night, Frankie," I said.
Please come home soon, Mikey. I need you. I love you. I sighed and got up. I had eaten all of the ice cream over an hour ago and I'm just now getting up to throw it away. God, talk about lazy. After I did that, I turned the coffee pot on. It was late, but i needed coffee. I took my hood down and ran a hand through my hair. The coffee machine beeped. I grabbed a cup and poored the coffee into it. I sat down and tooka sip. I don't know how long I sat there just thinking, but when I got up to put my cup in the sink and turn off the coffee pot, it was midnight. I started pacing. Where the hell could he be? He walked out at one. Where is he?
Just then, I heard the front door open. I walked into the livingroom to find Mikey leaning on the door, Trying to keep his balance.
"Mikey, are you okay?" I asked, as I causiously walked over to him.
He looked up at me. He smilled widley and jumped on me.
"Hiiiiiiiiii, Geeeeeee!" he screamed in my ear.
"Ow! What the hell, Mikey?" I asked, stunned.
"Gee, you are sooooo pretty! Can I kiss you?" he slurred.
Oh shit. I grabbed his chin and looked into his eyes. Holy fuck! His pupiles are huge! I looked closser and saw white powder around his nose. No. He couldn't have. He promised me that he would never do the same shit that I did. He fucking promised me!
"Gee, what the hell is going on?"
I looked over at the stair case and Ray, Bob, and Frank just standing there.
"He's fucking high off crack!" I screamed. I grabbed Mikey by the collar of his jaket and pulled him upstairs towards the bathroom. I turned the shower on freezing cold and shoved him unfer the icy stream.
Mikey did this to me once. I promised him that I would stop drinking and doing drugs. Then, one night I came home, drunker then hell and as high as a kite. He got so pissed at me, he threw me under the freezing shower water. I snapped out of it instantly, but he wouldn't let me out until I told him why I did it.
As soon as that cold water hit Mikey, his eyes snapped open and his pupiles shrank.
"Gee? Wha the hell?! Let me out! It's fucking freezing!" Mikey screamed. He tried to get out, but I pushed him back in the shower and held him there.
"No way in hell are you coming out of there until you tell me why you broke your promise," I told him, sternly.
"Gee, just let me out and I will explain everything!" Mikey yelled.
"No! First you tell me why!" I screamed.
"I didn't have a fucking choice!" he screamed.
I stopped. "W-what?"
"Gee, I'll tell you everything. Just please let me out! I'm fucking freezing!" he said.
I didn't let him out, but I did turn the water on hot. Not very hot just enough. I climbed in the shower and held onto Mikey tightly.
"Mikey, what the hell happened?" I asked.
He pulled away and looked at me. "I'll tell you after we get some dry cloths on," he said.
We stepped out of the shower and walked past Ray, Bob, and Frank, who had followed us up, and we went to our bedroom. We got dressed in a hurry and sat down on his bed. The guys were already sitting there, waiting for us to get ready.
"Mikey, what happened?" I asked.
He took a deep breath and started. "Well, after I left I just walked around for a bit. Then I decided that I needed a drink. So, I went down to the bar and ordered a drink. But it was just one. I just needed to calm down. So, as i was sipping my beer, a woman came up to and I'm thinking 'Oh God please not now'. She sits down next to me and askes what my name is and if she can buy me a drink. I didn't tell her my name, but I did tell her to leave me alone because I was in a very bad mood. She just smilled. I'll never forget that smile. It was like she was fucking insane, which she is, because after I told her that, I felt something sharp poke into my side. I looked down and it was a knife! A knife for fucks sake!
So, she leans in and tells me to get up and do exactly as she said or she would cut my heart out. And of course I fucking freaked out. But I did what she said because I didn't want to die. She tells me to walk out of the bar and I do, while she's got the fucking knife to my back. She's walking so close to me that nobody can see it. So, we get outside and i turn to her and I ask her what the hell she wanted with me. And she just smiles that twisted smile and she tells me to get in her car. We walk over to it and climb in. Then, she drives me to this run down motel and just walks right into a room, so I'm guessing that she planned this. She tells me get on the bed, and I do.
Now, I'm really scarred at this point. She fucking ties me down to the bed, and I aks her again what she wants with me and she tells me she wants me. I told her never because I'm gay and she's a fucking phsyco. she says 'Ahh, that's too bad'. And then she pulls out a needle. I ask her what that is she says that she knew that I wouldn't cooperate, so she had to make a little 'solution' for that. I couldn't figure out what was in the needle until I saw the orangish brown color of it and then I knew instently what it was. It was fucking heroin.
So then she says 'It's alittle more than the usual dose, but I think you need it if you're going to cooperate'. Then, before I can do or say anything, she shoves the needle deep into my arm. The I feel something really weird happening, then it felt so good. She untied me and gave me a few more drugs like crack and weed and I did all of them. Then she pushes me onto the bed and she fucks me. I'm way too high to stop her and even if I wasn't she would've killed me."
We were all quite when Mikey was telling his story and we were the same when he finnished.
I knew the story wasn't made up. You can't make up a story like that.
After a while, I finnaly said something. "Mikey, I'm so sorry. I never wanted you to got hruogh the same thing I went through. This is all my fault."
"Gee don't you dare," Mikey said.
"But if I haden't-" I started.
"No! Gee it's not your fault. It's only her fault," Mikey said bitterly.
"Mikey, do you know her name?" Bob asked.
Mikey nodded. "Her name is Alicia."

COMMENT PLEASE