The Ghost Of You

Is It True?

God, this is all my fault. If I haden't kissed Mikey then this wouldn't have happened. Ray, Bob, and Frank have all gone to bed after hearing Mikey's story, but Me and Mikey were still up. We were sitting on his bed just starring at each other.
"Mikey, I'm so sorry," I said.
"Gee, please don't start this again. I don't blame you for what happened," Mikey said.
"Well, what the hell do you expect me to think, Mikey? I finally have the courage to tell you how I feel and you run away and come high out of your fucking mind and tell me the most horribale story I've ever heard and you tell me you don't blame me for what happened?" I asked in disbelief.
"No, Gee. I don't blame you. Because you're not the one who did it," he said.
"I might as well have," I mumbled, looking away.
Mikey grabbed my face and turned it to look at him.
"What the hell do I have to do to prove to you that it wasn't your fault?" he asked.
"There's nothing you can do," I whispered.
Mikey pressed his lips to mine. "What if I do that?"
I pulled away from him. "No. Mikey you already made it clear that you don't love me. I still don't understand how you can stand to be in the same room as me," I said.
"Because you're my brother, Gerard," Mikey said.
"What the hell does that have to with anything? I kiss you, you run away. You come back and you're not even telling me off like you should be doing for me getting you in this mess. Why are you acting like nothing even happened? I love you and you just don't care. Are you trying to ignore it or something?" I ask.
"God damnit, Gerard knock it off! The only thing I'm trying to ignore is the fact that some fucking crazy chick druged me and rapped me. I don't care that you love me because the truth is I love you too!" Mikey screamed.
I just looked at him blankly for a minute. "Don't bullshit me, Mikey. I know that you don't love me. If you did, you wouldn't have run away after our little make out session," I spat.
"You don't have a damn clue what I feel!" Mikey screamed.
"Yeah, you're right. I don't know. Because you won't tell me! If you love me then why didn't you say it before insted of ripping my heart out?!" I screamed back. By this time, tears where running down my cheeks.
"Because I didn't think you really felt that way about me. I thought you where just comforting me. And when you said that you loved me... I don't know I just.... I though you where just trying to make me feel better for grabbing your ass." He chuckeled a little bit at the last part.
I cracked a smile. "Mikey, do you really love me?" I asked.
Mikey looked me in the eyes. "Yes. I've loved you since we were kids. At first, I didn't know what it was. Then after the tears went by, my love for you got stronger. Remember when I was cutting a few years back? That was why. I couldn't take it any more. I thought that the pain would keep you off of my mind. But it didn't. Gee, I'm so sorry for breaking your heart and telling when I had the chance. But I'm telling you now. I love you, Gerard. And nothing will ever change that."
I starred at him in disbelief for a second. Then, I grabbed the back of his head and crashed our lips together.
He kissed back with so much force that I had to push him away for minute. Then, we kissed more softly. Like our first kiss. His lips worked against mine and my tongue traced his bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which he glady gave me.
Our tongues slid agaist each other slowly. Each of us getting the others tast. I gently moaned into Mikey's mouth and he slolw pulled away. We looked at eachother and smiled.
"I love you, Mikey," I whispered.
"I love you too, Gerard," Mikey whispered back.
I peck his lips.
"What are we goibg to tell the others?" he asked.
"Don't worry. We'll think of something," I said.

I am SO SORRY for not updating i've had the worst case of writers block but it's cured so hopefully I'll have a new chapter up by next weekend. sorry but it's the only time i've got free
PLEASE COMMENT