My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

You Wanna Take A Chance

You wanna take a chance
But you keep thinking it will end in romance.


All of them have a look of pure shock oh their faces, as Matt confirms what everyone thought hadn't happened.

"What the fuck are we going to do? I can't get a replacement bus like nothing, we don't have reservations, the room is already booked, and this is the only hotel for quite a while!"He grumbled, his head in his hands.

Without thinking about it I spoke,"You guys can stay at my house."

They all look at me.

"Really?"Jack asks smiling immensely.

"Duh!" I respond.

"Okay that would work, but how will we get to the shows?" Matt mutters, mostly to himself.

I thought for a second. "Well don't laugh at me, okay?"

They all nodded.

I continued,"But when I first got a car, my parents gave me an old Volkswagen bus. I'd have to go get it from thier house, but it runs fine. You guys could use that."

They all laughed, "I told you not to laugh at me!" I said giggling myself.

"Hippie!" Jack shouts teasing me.

"Oh shut up!"I said slapping his arm. I laughed, as they walked away,"It was all they had to give me at the time!"

Zack spoke to me, as everyone else went to talk about who knows what, "That's pretty cool actually, if it was green with flowers i'd name it Filmore."

I looked at him strangely, giving him a sideways glance,"Filmore?"

"Hell to the yeah! You've seen cars right?"

I nodded, and smiled."Thats only like the best movie ever."

"That's what the hippie bus' name is!"

I laughed."Wow Zack, wow."

I figured they were going to take my offer, as they had not said otherwise."Hey Zack?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to come with me to my parents house to get it?"

He smiled,"Sure thing."

***

We arrived back to the hotel to find them sitting in the lobby where we left them for the most part.

"Guys! We're back!"I said snapping them out of their thoughts, as each of them were either sitting there looking around aimlessly, texting, or listening to music.

"Where the fuck did you disappear to?" Rian asked.

"Oh didn't you know? Me and Zack got married!" I joked, hugging him.

"Oh, bitch and you didn't invite me?" Jack asked, joking right back, snapping his fingers.

"You know I'm kidding." I laughed. "If I was gonna get married, you know you'd be my maid of honor!"

"Mhm! Bitches you hear that?"He said back, making everyone laugh.

They all got into the Volkswagen bus and began the drive to my house, following me in suit.

***

"So, this is my house."I said as they all followed in behind me."So there's the living room with two couches, and a recliner." I pointed to the left of the door. Then there's one guest bedroom, over there." I pointed up the stairs.

"If I counted correctly, that's four places to sleep," Alex pointed out. "And there's five of us."

My eyebrows came together. I thought before speaking."I guess that's right. I suppose you'll all have to take turns sleeping wherever. One of you will have to sleep on the floor."

"And how are we going to decide who sleeps where?" Asked Zack.

"That my friends, is for you to decide." I said smirking.

They all exchanged one look. And with that each took off running, to find a place to sleep.

Jack and Alex Took off upstairs as Zack claimed the recliner, Rian the bigger couch, and Matt the loveseat.

Each were watching them fight to the death for the only other bed in the whole house. Alex had Jack by the shirt, Jack halfway there with his foot pressed to the side of Alex's face, the other planted firmly on the Bannister inching him that much closer.

Alex let out a muffled 'fuck' as Jack somehow managed to wriggle out his reach. Jack ran and happily sat upon the bed. He stuck out his tongue and preceded to turn face down and pelvic thrust at my bed.

"Jack..."I groaned, laughing and covering my eyes jokingly.

"What?" He asked innocently.

Everyone had a good laugh.

***

After making the five hungry boys my specialty of homemade pizza, we're all sitting in the midst of my living room.

"You sure know how to cook 'Drea." Rian complimented me as he rubbed his stomach.

They all made some form of noise in agreement.

"Thanks," I smiled.

It was pretty late now, and tomorrow was their first show.

Matt yawned. "I think we should go to bed, your first show is at twelve tomorrow and we have to leave by ten."

They each nodded in agreement and went to their respective beds. And Alex made a makeshift bed in the center of the guest bedroom. I walked slowly up to mine and changed into my red pajama pants with things that seemed to be white starry looking snowflakes, and my blue cookie monster top.

I settled into bed, and was drifting into sleep, when there was a quiet knock on the door.

I turned and saw that Alex was there, in shorts with out a shirt on. Damn."Uh...What's up?" I asked him, trying my best not to stare.

"I was, uh, wondering if maybe I could sleep with you? The floor's not exactly that comfortable...and Jack snores like a chainsaw." He scratched the back of his neck and looked at me a small smile on his lips.

How could I say no?

I sighed lightly and smiled. "I guess, if you must."

He grinned and settled in beside me.

"Thanks." He mumbled groggily.

"Mhm."

I few minutes later, I heard a very light snore and saw him sleeping, his mouth open slightly. I grinned to myself. I turned back over, and was almost asleep again, when he rolled over and put his arms around me, my back against him.

I still heard snoring, so I knew he was asleep. I tried to wriggle out of his grip, but failed. I let out a huff.

After a moment I made myself comfortable, thinking to myself:

What could it hurt?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for taking so long! (: finally i know what im doing again.

please go read my other story, called Call Me Foolish, I Feel Hopeless i would really appreciate it and love feedback (: