My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

Warped Tour

And so the days repeated like that. I got off work, we went to the next city in the area so they could play their show. I'd sell merch with Vinny, crazy fan-girls would come and buy an item of clothing. Then we'd go home, and the whole process repeated. Seven days of that, and I couldn't have had a better time.

But today, well that's a different story.

Today, is the day they leave on tour.

But what about the bus you say? Yeah, they already fixed that.

I can't believe how hard this is going to be. Somehow they've become my best friends. I really don't want to loose them, not one bit.

What's haunting me the most, is I can only wonder if once they leave, they'll forget all about me and that's it. I'd be just another memory to them.

Obviously, the one I'm worried most about forgetting me is Alex. It's true, I've fallen hard and fast for that boy. And that makes things even harder for me.

But I suppose there's not point in dwelling on it. They've made these two weeks the best of my whole life.

And then there's Meghan. With her pretty much dating Jack, she's bound to go on tour with them. Well I shouldn't say bound, Jack asked me if that would be a good idea-to ask her if she'd like to come along with them.

Knowing how much she always talked about going on tour with some band, she'd have been ecstatic about it. So of course I told him he should, though that would leave me here all alone, in this hell hole of a town.

So I was currently sitting at home, in my bedroom watching Home Alone, attempting to distract me from the impending heartache that lay ahead. The guy's were out at the moment getting their bus back from where ever it was. They took my Volkswagen obviously, and all five of them loaded up and left. I sighed, paused the movie, and walked down stairs to make myself some kool-aid. That took about five minutes and I poured myself some, sticking the pitcher in the fridge. I sipped it as I was walking up the stairs, and went back into my room. I set the glass on the dresser. I looked in the mirror and saw Alex staring at me from the bed.

"Holy shit!" I said as I whipped around clutching my chest. "You almost gave me a fucking heart attack!"

He just laughed, and looked at me with those big brown eyes. "Sorry."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes, as my heartbeat returned to it's regular pace."Where are the rest of the guys?"

"They're getting something to eat."

"Oh." I sat on the bed next to him, grabbed the remote and pushed play.

The movie began where I left off and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex smile.

"Home alone? Really Andrea?" He asked me smirking.

"What? I happen to love this movie." I said laughing.

He chuckled a little. "Jack's gonna be so jealous."

I laughed, "I give you permission to rub it in his face all you want."

He did a fist pump and we continued to watch the movie.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?" He said, and it seemed as though I pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Are...are you guys gonna forget about me when you...leave?"

Alex looked a bit taken aback. "Andrea, there's no way that I could EVER forget about you." He smiled at me a little crookedly,"Not even if I tried. You mean too much to me."

I smiled at him and went back to watching the movie, but then, something in the air seemed to change. I can't even begin to explain it.

I felt his eyes on my face and when I turned to look at him, he was looking at me with an unbearably unreadable expression. His eyes were probing mine, for what, I don't know.

I got a little self conscious, and obviously against my will I blushed. I looked down.

"Andrea?" He asked me, though it was barely above a whisper.

Hesitantly I looked up.

He tucked a stray lock of my hair behind my ear and was about to say something, when Jack came running up the stairs, opened the door and pounced on my bed. "OHH MY GOSH. I THOUGHT I HEARD THIS PLAYING." He sat there indian style and looked at the tv almost too fascinated.

I laughed a little and Alex sighed, both of us leaning back.

***

The moment I had been dreading all night.

Time to say good bye.

I looked at all of them, and felt like I was gonna end up bawling my eyes out all night long after they left. Which I probably was.

I hugged Zack first and went along down the line.

"God, I can't believe you guys...you're leaving..." I said as I hugged him.

"I know me either." Zack said into my ear. "Stay awesome, you have to come see us after tour." We separated, and I saw Zack was smiling if even a little. I went to hug Rian next.

"'Drea, don't forget to text every day. I'll be expecting you to, or else you shall face the wrath of the almighty Rian Dawesome."

I laughed and went on to Jack.

"'DREAAA! I'm gonna miss yooo!" He told me as he hugged me.

"Jack, I have something for you." I said.

"Whaaat is it?" He asked me like a little kid.

I pulled the home alone series collection out from behind him, where it was sitting on the counter hidden inconspicuously. I handed it to him. He was grinning like no tomorrow. "I heard about how you ruined your other ones, so here." He spun me around and went to go shove his present in Rian's and Zack's faces.

Lastly, there was Alex.

I was crying a little by the time he was hugging me.

"Shhh It's okay. We'll talk everyday. And I'll come visit you once tour's over."

I smiled a little and asked him,"Promise?"

"Duh." He rolled his eyes and smiled widely.

I laughed and stepped away from him.

Matt walked in phone pressed to his ear.

"Wait...Cameron? You're telling me you can't come on tour?" He paused and I swear I saw each of the guys share a smile.

"But then why didn't you tell me earlier? Well where am I...wait never mind. I know exactly what I'm gonna do." By now all of them were grinning ear to ear, even Matt.

What am I missing?

"Hey Andrea?" Matt said to me.

"Hmm?"

"How would you like to come with us on tour and sell merch for us?"

"How would I like it? I wouldn't like it...I'd fucking love it!"

Jack did a fist pump and every one else laughed.

Then Meghan walked in.

She smiled at me and walked over. "Hey."

"Hey. I heard Jack asked you to go on tour with them."

She blushed. "Yeah. But I can only stay for a month."

"Awesome. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm going with you guys!"

"OHMYGAWD." She made a spastic movement. I laughed at her,"That just made this all the more amazing."

Wow. I can't believe that I'm doing this. I'm going on Warped tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhh yeah...I feel like i'm kind of skipping through things a little fast here. anyway i suppose it's just 'cause i'm excited for things to actually start happening in this story :D so. i never really get any comments...with the exception of one person. can i get a few more? it'd really make my day. (: