My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

To Die For

She is still so unsure
She always leaves him wanting more


I was currently sitting in my bunk on the bus, the small curtains drawn, blasting Tonight Alive on my iPod. I was pretty much thinking things over, seeing as we had quite a while before we stopped in California. And by thinking 'things' over, I meant everything. Like the fact that I just left my town and dropped everything to go on tour with them. Not to say that this isn't one of the things I've always wanted to do, 'cause it definitely is. But I'm a little frazzled over the fact that I've always stayed put there, doing things that were sensible. It feels good to not have sort of-the freedom, if you will-to do pretty much whatever, as going on tour seems to entitle.

I dozed off for god knows how long, when suddenly the bunk was flooded with light.

"Whatcha doin'?" Meghan asks me smiling brightly.

"Nothing much." I laughed a little. "Why?"

"Because, we're here!" She said happily.

"We're in California already?!" I said totally surprised.

She nodded still smiling.

"Well what am I doing still sitting here!?" I laughed, and jumped to the floor as she stepped back. I fixed my beanie and followed her out of the bus, stepping into the warm summer sun. "What are we gonna do?"

"I dunno. I though we'd just look around. See who we run into, y'know?"

I nodded and we began walking around aimlessly.

After a while of talking and walking we spotted some boys in the distance. Two boys to be exact. We drifted closer and realized that it was Jonathan Cook and Kyle Burns of Forever The Sickest Kids.

I had intentionally planned on just continuing our walk, but obviously, things don't usually go as I think they will.

"Hey!" We both turned as we heard Jonathan call us over, waving a little.

We exchanged a look and went over there. Meghan was standing across from Jonathan and I from Kyle. Kyle was looking at me in such a way that felt the same as when Alex had when we first met. I shook the thought as Jonathan began talking.

"You're Meghan right? And you're Andrea?" He asked us.

Meghan was a not at all starstruck, it was me rather, who was some what at a loss for words.

I nodded.

"Yeah." She replied, giving him a confused look. "How do you know our names?"

"You're kidding me right? We talked to Jack and Alex earlier, and he never shut up about you!" He chuckled a little.

"And me?" I asked him.

"And obviously Alex wouldn't shut up about you either."

I tried to ignore the way those words made me feel tingly in the pit of my stomach.

Jonathan and Meghan began a conversation, leaving me and Kyle. I stood there a little awkwardly, while he continued looking at me discreetly.

"So what were you guys up to?" Kyle asked, stepping up to start a conversation.

"Nothing, really. Just looking around, seeing who's here and such..." I replied.

"Oh. Do you wanna go on a walk with me? I could show you around..."

"Well...okay." I said.

He smiled.

We went around the whole place, he pointed out whose bus was whose, and all that other stuff. By now it was beginning to get somewhat dark, and we were sitting in a small meadow, type park thing not too far away from all the buses.

"So what brings you to warped?" He asked me, picking grass, as we both sat criss-cross in front of each other.

"Nothing in particular. Alex and the others asked me to come, if I could fill in for the person who sells their merch, Cameron. So here I am I guess."

"And I was also wondering, how did you meet them?" He looked up at me from beneath his hair, and the way he looked at me, made me feel somewhat tingly, like it had before.

"Well...I worked at a hotel, back in my hometown. They stayed there, and played a set int the part that had a coffee shop. After that, him and Jack came to the coffee shop part where me and Meghan were working. Long story short, we started talking with them, and became really good friends. When it came time for them to leave, some kid crashed their bus." I stopped for a second.

"Oh yeah. They told me about that."

"And well, I offered them to stay at my house, and here we are today." I said gesturing to where we were sitting.

We were silent for a moment, before Kyle spoke. "Want to play twenty questions? I kinda want to know more about you..." He was looking down as he said this, and I swear I saw him blush the lightest of pinks.

I smiled at that. "Sure."

*Twenty questions and a lot of laughter later*

It was fairly dark now and he was walking with me back to the bus. Things were quiet, but it was a comfortable silence. In that short time, we became pretty good friends. Our hands bumped a little as we walked and not too long after, he took mine in his. I didn't try to pull it away, and I'm not sure why.

We got to where the bus was parked, about six feet away, and the lights were off, except for in the back lounge type part.

I looked back at Kyle as he talked to me, "Well, I guess I'll see you soon..?"

"Uh...yeah i guess." I said, a little taken aback by how close we were standing.

He chuckled a little. "Andrea?"

"Hmm..?"

"Can, I tell you something?"

"Sure." I had no idea as to what was to come next, though it couldn't have been more obvious.

"I...well, I kind of sort of...like you..." He said, looking a little ashamed.

I had no idea what to say to that. He was looking at me expectantly, but obviously I blushed a little.

I guess he took that as though I like him too. He lifted my chin up and leaned in to kiss me. It was a gentle peck on the lips, nothing more.

He was attractive, but I just...didn't feel anything for him.

"Kyle...I'm sorry, but I just...don't like you like that." I said, kind of quietly.

He scratched his neck, "I kind of figured. I just thought I'd try anyway."

"Like I said: I'm sorry, Can we be friends..?"

"Friends it is." He said smiling. I was a little surprised at how easily he took this.

We hugged and went our separate ways.

I was walking into the bus, when a figure caught me out of the corner of my eye. Of course it was Alex. He was looking at me regularly, though I could see through his eyes, he must've seen Kyle and I. And by the looks of it, he was at a loss for words.

I kept walking to my bunk, and crawled in, trying to figure out why he was looking at me that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't really like this chapter but whatever. i enjoy reading comments (:
has anyone else heard that song, To die for... by Tonight Alive? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS4IRocR7Qk&feature=related
i'm like in love with it. :D oh and anyone else know that you can play snake on youtube videos? hah that amused me when i found out.
again. i am updating all the chapters i have written