My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

Like You're So Prefect

"Like you're so perfect,
And I can't measure up,
Well I'm not perfect,
Just all messed up"


I was anxiously waiting to know. I paced back and forth I don't even know how many times.

Checking the time about every five seconds.

The wait is killing me.

After what seemed to be forever, it was time.

I grabbed it off the counter and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, before reading what it said.

I gasped.

This was unbelievable. Here I was, a tiny plus sign, staring me in the face.

There was no way this could be happening to me, but there was no doubt in my mind that I was pregnant. All the strong emotions I felt last night were proof. It seemed as though they were magnified many times over, compared to how I was used to reacting.

And obviously logic follows that this was Alex’s.

My head was spinning. It was enough that I lied to him about knowing who he had done it with, when the whole time it was me, but having to lie to him about this? I just…don’t know.

I was going to tell him yesterday, but then…she showed up. And now that he’s with her again…

He deserves to know though.

I leaned my head against the wall. God. What am I going to do?

Alex isn’t ready to be a father. He’s twenty two years old… I don’t even think Alex wants one.

I wasn’t even ready for this myself.

Yet, after everything though, I feel like this is what I should do.

I made up my mind, I was going to go tell him. Come clean about everything.

I heard some knocking at the door.

Damn.

I tucked everything into my arms in a haste, the test in the box, and opened the door.

As soon as I did, I bumped into someone.

Lisa.

We exchanged forced smiles, and continued on our ways.

Lisa’s P.O.V

The door opened and Andrea bumped into me. We exchanged forced smiles, and she continued walking.

I really hate that chick.

I rolled my eyes, and was slipping into the bathroom, when something on the floor caught my eye.

It was a small box. I leaned over and picked it up in my hand.

Looking at it close up, I was shocked to find it was a box for a pregnancy test. As I peeked in the box, even without picking it up to examine it, I could see it was clearly a positive.

Oh, this is rich.

Andrea is pregnant! And I know for a fact, this would be Alex’s baby.

When we started going out again, he confessed to me that he had gotten drunk and fucked some girl He told me that he was so wasted, he honestly didn’t remember who it was.

There’s no doubt in my head that she’s the other girl in this situation.

Andrea, is fucking pregnant.

I should have been pissed knowing that this was to be my boyfriend. Yet, I was, but my thinking over powered that at the moment.

I tapped the closed box against the palm of my hand, when I was suddenly struck with a brilliant thought.

I had always been afraid he would leave me. Though, why would he want to? I’m beautiful, and probably anything he’d ever dreamed of.

I was pretty much everything, anyone dreamed of.

I guess what I’m saying is, Andrea, has just presented me with the perfect idea.