My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

You Spin Me Right 'Round

I was sitting there at the receptionist's desk bored out of my mind, just counting the minutes until my shift was over. At the moment, I was anxiously texting Meghan, as she was off somewhere on her date with Jack.

So, tell me...how much do you like Jack?

Haha...a lot (:...is it obvious? lol

No not really, it's just because you're my best friend that I can tell :)

Haha and here I was worrying. (: So...you and Alex? (;

Ha, now you're turning the tables on me? lol jk Hmm...well you know by now that I definitely do like him, but nothing's gonna happen because of well...you know.

Aww don't think like that. You know you're way prettier than that Barbie doll. (: You actually have common sense and the looks (;

Aw thank, but you know that with her in the picture I'll never have a chance...even with her out of it, I won't.

Are you kidding me? Alex likes you. He does. I can tell by the way you guys are together. (:

Right. Anyways... :) ttyl

I set my phone down when suddenly, it vibrated again. Well...speak of the devil. Alex just texted me.

Heya! :) He said.

Hey.

So how are you?

Bored...and you?

Ha well considering i'm looking at a very pretty girl, who just happens to have a great personality, I'd have to say I'm doing pretty good. ;)

That made me curious. And who might this very pretty girl be?

You (:

I blushed a little, as I realized he was standing right there behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

He smiled, "Taking you some where." He began to pull me by the hand.

I laughed as we went out the door. "Are you trying to get me in trouble?"

He chuckled,"No. I'm just trying to have fun"

"But-"

"No but's missy, I already talked to your boss."

I shook my head. "Of course you did. You know, you really have got to stop that. Poor girl, I think she may just faint the next time you talk to her."

He laughed, "Well? It's not my fault she's awestruck by my handsome self."

"Yeah yeah yeah." I said laughing as I rolled my eyes. I noticed we were at the park. "Why is is you keep taking me here?"

"Because it's fun here. Plus they just put in new merry-go-round, and some other spinning things."

I smiled, as we approached the 'spinning things'. There was a small merry-go-round, a red thing, and a blue criss crossy thing. I ran straight to the red one. It had a bucket small enough for you to sit in, with an over hanging edge to grab onto. I sat in it.

"Push me!!" I told him excitedly.

He chuckled at my childishness, and began to make it spin fast. I was laughing so hard. The red thing was tilted and that made my head go up and down, up and down. It finally stopped after what seemed to be forever.

We were both laughing so hard as I tried to stand up, but fell over due to how dizzy i was. I was clutching my sides as I laughed.

In a few minutes I was back on my feet smiling like crazy.

"C'mon! Let's both go on the merry-go-round!"

After both of us got it going good we were spinning quite fast, still laughing and smilng like no tomorrow.

We both stood up, again, not the best idea. He fell over and pulled me with him. I toppled down landing face to face with him.

We were silent for a moment, and as though we couldn't laugh anymore, somehow we did.

Then I felt someone staring at us, and looked up to find a Meghan smiling an 'I-told-you-so' smile, and Jack looking all too closely.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay! whoooo! finally i wrote a new chapter! school ended and hopefully i will write more frequently. :)

as always, comment & subscribe ♥