My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

I Thought You Would Understand That

I slowly stood up, as I climbed off of Alex. Meghan and Jack were standing there, fingers intertwined. yet in all the time I watched Jack, he never once took his eyes off of Alex. And for some reason...Jack was smiling, and I know for a fact, that it wasn't just because of Meghan.

Alex stood up as well, and Jack gave him a look that I couldn't quite comprehend, with his smile still wide. Alex just shrugged.

Things were awkward, believe me that.

Alex and I began to walk back to the hotel, but Meghan and Jack decided to stay there.

When we got back up to their suite I saw Rian and Zack playing some video game. They paused it and looked at us, to see who was coming. Zack smiled at us, and they resumed playing.

I excused myself to the bathroom as Alex sat next to them on the couch.

I was about to come back, when their hushed voices stopped me.

"Alex, why?" Rian asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Running around with Andrea."

"So? We're friends, I think you of all people would understand that." He sounded fairly annoyed. "Why are you freaking over this anyway?"

I glanced at them quickly from behind the wall.

Zack was just kind of sitting there watching and listening.

I saw Rian give him that knowing glance.

"You left your phone here and Lisa called while you were gone." He stated as though it explained everything."Yeah, your girlfriend."

Alex stopped moving, as he was turning to walk away,"What...what did she say?"

"She was calling to talk to you, but when we said that you were out, and asked if we could give you a message, she asked us to tell you to call her back."

He turned around, "You didn't tell her who I was with did you?" he asked somewhat bewildered.

"No-that's your job." Rian replied solemnly.

"Whatever. Where's my phone?" As if on cue it rang. And of course-it was Lisa calling.

He walked out of the room, phone at his ear. I decided to make my presence known, and come out of hiding. I went and sat next to Zack, seeing as Rian was talking to Kara in the next room, and Alex was talking with Lisa.

It seemed like after all these fights he'd been getting into, that my mind was already made up.

They'll be leaving in about a week.

So that means, one week. That's all I have to avoid Alex for.

Alex's P.O.V

Lisa's name flashed on the screen.

"Hey, Lisa." I said in to the phone.

"Alex, I just wanted to tell you something." She said, happily.

"And that would be?"

"Just that-I'm sorry for freaking out, and I...I trust you."

My jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

I heard sincerity in every word.

Wow.

I regained my composure, and spoke. "Well, I'm glad that you feel that way."

"Mhm. You know, these past few days I felt lonely without you."

Honestly, I didn't know what to say to that. And maybe it's because I didn't feel the same. This time I wasn't a lost little puppy.

"I missed you too...."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha! i finally have some sense of where this is going. might update again tonight!

as always, comment & subscribe ♥